Chapter 14❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Your heart was aching when you got home. You just walked into your bedroom and fell flat on your face, whimpering. This was by far the most stressful and revealing day.

Suga, the one guy you really like...turned out to be none other than your boss'-the formidable, stoic, and intimidating CEO. How on earth did you not see this coming? Nothing could have prepared you for the impending shock. You couldn't say anything.

Suga...the guy you had been with doesn't exist. In his place, however, a more refined and attractive version appeared. You could feel tears welling up in your eyes. Oh my good lord! How dumb can you get? You sigh deeply as you groggily get out of bed and reach for a tissue to wipe your wet face. You sniff to keep the tears at bay, but you can't stop sobbing.

You stood up and shook your head, sighing deeply. You should forget him...but your kiss this morning made you realize you're in love with Suga...or is it the boss? You took a deep breath They are similar but not the same. How can you find yourself again in this position? You're relieved to be leaving Busan...maybe for Seoul...but you don't think you'll accept Mr. Mins' offer to work for him as a junior manager. . Seeing him around will make you yearn for Suga, and he will never come back.

Suga said he liked you and that what happened this weekend was genuine. It's very confusing. You were also with Mr. Min undercover.  Mr. Min Yoongi is a sworn bachelor who hasn't openly dated a woman in several years. But you've heard that a stunning model is set to marry him as part of one of the very wealthy Billionaire chaebol families that arrange marriages for their children. You can't think of a future with him.'

But, just as the thought of not seeing him slowly kills you, the thought of seeing him will gradually kill you. . You'll start loving him because you already adore his alter ego...his other persona.

You gathered your courage and returned to the kitchen to drink some medicine. You were still recovering from the flu. When you walk into the lounge, your eyes widen at the amount of work that still awaits you. You don't want your mother to come and  overworked herself with packing.