❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁Chapter 13

After the initial shock wore off, Mr

After the initial shock wore off, Mr. Min Yoongi was introduced, and his team did the talking with the audience. Yoongi's eyes were concerned as he scanned the audience's numerous awed expressions. Some people were still taken aback. Others, particularly the ladies, were openly eyeing him, making him feel very self-conscious.

When he saw Yeonra standing frozen near the back entrance, he took a deep breath. His pupils dilated as he gazed upon her radiant youth. She was entrancing. His body reacted treacherously just by looking at her. He gulped painfully, recalling their passionate encounters. But what took his mind off those delectable thoughts? He returned his stare to the movement of her eyes.

Her gaze was fixed on the images on the big screen. He could see the range of emotions on her pale face, and he knew she was stunned beyond belief.

When their gazes locked, he could sense her disbelief. He couldn't see the anguish in her eyes when she probably thought she was being played by a wealthy CEO. Why couldn't he see the anguish she'd feel today?

Yoongi could feel the unease and tension building in his body. How will he convince her that being with her was not a mistake? That she wasn't just a plaything for him. He is unable to confess as Min Yoongi. How will he re-establish her trust?

She and 'Suga' admitted to having feelings for each other. He is aware, however, that he fell in love with her as Yoongi. Oh my goodness, it's so complicated. He is unable to tell her about his true feelings as Yoongi. It will complicate his life more.

He does not want to be in a relationship and does not want to marry. Maybe...just maybe, in the next fifteen to twenty years. He doesn't want to waste any girl's time or give her hope for a future with him.

Suga has left and will never return. He and Yeonra said their goodbyes...but he knew from her deep sadness that Suga never would return to her. When he saw her sprint out of the back, the pain in his heart increased.

Ms. Hwan was nervously telling the staff to enjoy the buffet lunch that had been specially prepared for this auspicious day, as the production team would be calling specific staff members to meet with the CEO and his staff. The staff was elated to learn that they would be featured on a reality show called "The Undercover Ceo."

The CEO and his team received a standing ovation as his bodyguards led him and his executive out of the conference room. Ms. Hwan and Song-Wook were overly friendly and led the way to the top-floor boardroom. The production team has already organized, and it will be a segment shoot in which Mr. Min will address employees, among other thing

As she walks beside her stoic boss, Selena casts a sidelong glance at him.

"Are you at ease, Sir?"She asks tentatively. When they are in public, she always addresses him formally.

Yoongi appeared troubled. "No, Sel, she looked devastated. I'm afraid I aggravated her fragile heart." He whispered next to her.

"What do you want me to do?" She inquired. Her bright chocolate eyes twinkled into his.