Part 91 - Retaliation

Part 91

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been hours now since Wesley slammed the divorce papers in Nick's hand and walk away. Nicholas knew very well that after all what he had done and said this time, there was no way in hell that anyone who cares for Maya wouldnt be pissed at him. Not being able to stay on the floor where he ruined everything that Maya and he had anymore after Wesley left, Nicholas went to the roof top to get some fresh air with a bottle of wine.

The night came by and watching the lightened up sky with stars and the moon, the man just takes another sip from my half empty bottle. Soon the door of the roof top opens, a slow footsteps are heard, it doesnt take Nicholas much to guess who it is. Right now there's only one person who's in the same situation that he is in. There's only one person who can understand Nicholas.

" What did you do to get her out? " Roman questions as he sits down next to his brother.

" What Nicole wanted! Humiliated her in front of everyone! Despite the fact that I am a whore for her, I called her a whore in front of everyone! " Nick replies looking at the dark sky taking a sip directly from the wine bottle ; " And you? What did you do? "

" Got another girl in my bed. Gracy caught her naked with me and I told her that it was getting boring to be with her and I needed some excitement in line! Even offered her to join us! " Roman answers as he grabs his brother's bottle and drinks from it.

Forcing a fake smile, Nicholas asks despite knowing the answer to his question; " Great! Did she join? "

" You bet! " Roman scoffs and taking another sip, he continues; " To say that Gracy was pissed in that moment will be a fucking understatement! She didnt say anything to me after that and just looked at me, gave me a farewell gift and left with Sammy! Pretty sure she isnt going to come back! "

" What farewell gift did you get? " Nicholas asks Roman all confused finally looking at is dejected brother.

Shoving his fork stabbed hand dripping with blood in front of his brother, Roman and Nicholas look at each other and the injured hand; " Did I mention I was eating an apple with the damn fork while bragging to her that I fucked another woman in our bed!

And Maya? How did Maya reply? "

" After all what I did, said that she was done with me and I could fuck everyone I see. Went to my son, told him to say goodbye to me and neither of them even looked at me for one last time as Maya carried him away from me while I yelled all kind of nasty things to them. By the way she also sent me a farewell gift! Hours after she left! "

" What did she send? "

Taking the papers that he had been staring at for a very long time from his side, Nicholas hands them over to Roman. Reading the papers, Roman gets shocked. Not because Maya actually sent divorce papers expressing her clear wish to get rid of his brother from her life but Roman was surprised at how quickly the papers were signed and sent. Suddenly the thought of Gracy also wishing to do the same to him, sent chills all over this body.

" I like mine better! Yours just scares me! It would suck if Gracy woul.. "

" Wesley left yours in your cabin! Gracy already signed them just like Maya did! We met our wives on the same day, we got married on the same date and now we made them leave and divorce us on the same date as well! So dont try to console yourself thinking that you are any better than me right now! " Nicholas breaks Roman's hopes just like his was broken when Wesley brought these papers to him. We both broke our wives trust, then why should I be the only to deal with this pain? Nicholas thinks.