Ruhani ~ The Language of Love

Heyaa lovelies,

I hope you all are doing good and safe in these crucial times.

First of all, a really very happy new year. I really wish this year brings happiness and motivation to your life and fades away the teary memories. The last year had been difficult and taught us a lot of things.

Well, my biggest learning was to enjoy every bit of moment.

Now, coming to the point.

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

I have started another book.

Ruhani ~ The Language of Love

Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive

It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheeks, making love to me was blurring my vision again and again.

I was trying to compress my frequent blush that was turning my cheeks warm like candles. My lips unknowingly turned into a slight smile.Suddenly, the door pushed open and I shivered slightly.

I could hear the slow and faded footsteps of him coming closer. I couldn't see him as my eyes were low and even covered with the veil.

I felt him sitting on the bed, a little away from me.

He was Sultan Aashiq Ibrahim Khan, my husband, and my childhood love. Ever since I started knowing this world. I had imagined him, my husband. And now, we were married through an arranged marriage."What's your name? Begum,"His voice was dark and deep. But it made my smile vanish all of sudden. My heart started beating insanely. I was terrified honestly."Tell me," he asked again.My eyes turned teary as I realized that he had no clue about my muteness. Yes, I couldn't speak. I had lost my voice forever in the accident. But, the much I remember my father sent him a letter revealing it."What happened? Are you okay?"He asked with concern, pulling my veil up. The tears left my eyes and I shivered.

I sucked on my lips as my throat turned dry. Even my cries didn't have any voice.

I moved my fingers to signal him that I was mute, a voiceless princess.But, his eyebrows turned in a thin line and an immense shock was clear on his face."Your fa... Family lied to me?"He stood up from the bed in anger.

***

Life was difficult for ladies back in the 16th century but it was worse for the specially abled.This is the love story of Ruhani, a princess who can't speak but has a lot to say. Ever since she lost her voice, she learned to nod for everything and when she married her childhood crush. Her life turned a complete turn.Mature content!!!It also has triggering scenes!!!