31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger

Rajvardhan POV

My sight fell on the tears that Gulaab shed looking at me. I quickly got up leaving Abhi there and ran after her. My heart raced badly thinking she might try another attempt of suicide. Her depression was getting worse seeing Abhishree around me always. I didn't know how to make her understand that her hate was unnecessary and Abhi was not involved with her brother. 

But, her continuous thinking about Abhidev and Abhishree was killing me now. 

"Gulaab!" I called her but she was running away from me. I too was running after her when she entered her chamber and stopped suddenly. 

"I thought you would wish me firstly" She collapsed on the floor crying like a baby and I felt a sharp pain as if someone pierced the whole sharp sword inside my chest.  

"Gulaab," I said softly but she chose to not look at me. 

I didn't know how to explain to her that. I left my chamber early in the morning to meet her first but I wanted to meet my family with my better and best half. 

"Gulaab, You are misunderstanding her. She hasn't done anything wr-"

"I am Misunderstanding?" I tried to say but she cut me off looking at me with a sharp gaze. 

"I am misunderstanding? Bhai Saheb" She stood up and looked sharp at me.

"You were the one who wanted to kill each and every person Associated with Abhidav. You were the one who brought her here to punish and make her life hell." She came towards me and standing in front of me yelled in bold and loud noise.

"You were the one who made her your slave Bhai Saheb. You were the one who wanted to punish her more than me. And now, when you fell for her beauty and charm. You changed. You suddenly changed. You changed to that extent that you didn't even remember that, On every festival and events I was the first person you meet very firstly. I was the first person you always wished firstly" 

I stood frozen listening to her words and I remembered that a lot of things has been changed inside me 

"You have changed Bhai Saheb. But do you remember when I told you that I love Abhidev what you said? 'Love and feelings are not real' When I didn't believe that Abhidev betrayed me you were the one who said that Love is not real and it was my mistake for falling for him. And now when you yourself started loving her. You are saying that she is innocent. Wow... What a justice Bhai Saheb"  

I didn't know what to say. she was comparing our feelings. I didn't know how to react but somehow she was right. It was not her mistake that Abhidev betrayed her but I didn't have an answer now. 

"Now I would say the same thing. She is playing with you. She will leave you and you can mark my words. That brother and sister are of the same genes and if you want to test you can ask her. Whether she loves you or not?"

"Gulaab," I said softly. 

"Please don't behave like this" I requested. 

"Don't behave like this. You forgot me Bhai Saheb. To whom I was still alive. You know that I wanted to end my life but you were the one who said that 'Live for me, I will die without you' and now you don't even care for me. I love you but you don't love me now. What the hell will I do now?" she said with boldness and tears. 

I felt all broken, Not even in my worst nightmare, I have thought that Gulaab would say such things to me. 

I tried to hold my tears back while saying. 

"Please Gulaab. I still love you a lot. It's not like a competition between you and her. You are always my supreme priority and love and you will always be my first love Gulaab,"