21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms

Abhishree POV

"What else, Because I LOVE YOU," he said with the flat and expressionless tone standing in front of me just wearing a loincloth, and the earth below my feet shattered listening to his words. 

How could he say it so simply? He couldn't love anyone. He was just an animal who couldn't have a feeling for anyone. 

I was taken away by his words but just then the realization hit me how could such an animal who took shitty vows just two days ago accepting his love for me. That's purely his poor sense of humor.

"hahahaha" I started laughing pretending as if he cracked the joke of the century that was making my stomach hurt with the laughter. 

His face turns stiff all of sudden looking at me and walking toward me he said "you laugh like a monster" 

My laugh vanished instantly, What the hell? How could he call me a monster when he was such an animal himself? I was completely shut by his words and my laughter lost in the air hearing my insult from his mouth.

But I managed to reply "Well, you said something that I won't believe even if the whole universe tells me together and that made me laugh like a monster." I spatted back looking into his sharp black eyes. 

He came closer cupping the backside of my neck with his rough hand that send some thrill of his power through the back of my back and aligned my face to look at him. His hand was covering half of my neck below my hair bun. I felt his rough fingers against my skin that made me look into his eyes throwing my head back a little as he was few inches taller than me.

"Then how will you trust me if I tell you that I married you because I didn't want you to marry that Old Brainless Prince. How will you believe me if I say that I married you because I own you, I won you, You belong to me and I wanted to make you mine, only mine." His Dark red, slightly brown full lips under the mustache were moving as he was roaring in his own Dark way of dominance and power calmly. His words and closeness of our face along with his rough palm behind my neck were sending some kind of chills through my body. 

I lowered my gaze feeling uncomfortable and out of words all of sudden. 

Pulling my gaze up by aligning my neck using his rough hand he continued "How will you believe My Princess If I say that I married you out of anger. I took that vows to make your life hell thinking that you were planning against me with that Suryadev" Once again by his dark eyes and the closeness, I closed my eyes. Our lips were just a few inches apart. My breathing raced with his hand being behind my neck.

I didn't know why I was feeling so strange with his bare chest that was making me feel warm, comfortable yet increasing the pace of my heartbeats in fear of happening something strange. I placed my hand on his chest to keep some distance.

Suddenly he pulled me closer to him by snaking his steel strong arm around my waist that made me open my eyes and looked into his in shock. I blinked so many times as I felt really strange about this. He was so powerful and that pull confirmed his strength somehow. For the first time, There was no anger in his eyes but something different. He was still dominant and powerful but there was some change. 

I felt his thumb moving and touching below my left ear like stroking on the skin there, Lightly. I felt as if he was doing some spell over me. I was not able to say anything when he increased a little pressure on his thumb moving it softly below my ear making my stomach twist. What the hell was he doing?

First I was bounded by his steel grip, then shut by his bare skin and the closeness, and then the spell of his fingers behind my neck and thumb below my ear, that's all together was leading my breathing to race harder.