14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'

Abhishree POV

A smile formed over my lips hearing the name of Prince Surya Dev.

"Yes, Abhi...He is coming and will reach by evening today." 

I hugged her instantly as she told me the happiest news, a light of hope lightens in my heart. I hope that I may get a normal life. A hope that I would get free from here, free from him. 

"Abhi, everything will be alright now, You don't need to stay here. He will surely do something knowing that you are here."

I nodded washing the tears of Joy. I looked at the big round ring on my ring finger and kissed it. I waited for him. I knew he would come. 

Standing up I ran to the praying part of the chamber and sat in front of the statue of the Lord. I thanked him for giving me a light of hope in my life. 

"Thank you so much, Lord, I thought you were not here. But, you proved yourself again. Thank you so much" 

Spending a little more time in prayers, I came out and lie on the bed thinking that. What did he say to Prince? and how would he manage all the things?

Sakhibai sat beside me and caught my attention.

"Abhi, I listened to Maa saheb and the Army chief talk and they said that He is coming for some weapons deal."

"Weapon Deal?" I asked.

"But, That was supposed to be between him and Bhai saheb?" I said as I remembered the day when Surya dev and my brother confirmed the deal along with our Alliance. 

"Yes, But it was not completed because The prince attacked us already," Sakhi bai said.

I sensed something fishy. 

"Why he is finalizing the deal with mahabaleshgarh?" I asked her.

"I don't know, Maybe they ask him for the weapons, and him taking the advantage of the deal still wants you?" She said.

"I think you are correct," I said as I couldn't think of anything else for his arrival. 

"Abhi" She caught my attention. "What if he doesn't know about you? what if he thinks you are no more"

I sat up instantly.

"Yes, it can be possible. How did he get to know about us? Maybe this all in just coincidence." I thought.

"Maybe" She replied.

Thinking for a while she said.

"I think you should meet him once he is here," She said.

"Meet him?" I asked in surprise. I wasn't expecting such advice from her.

"Yes, you can meet him at night, I will arrange it for you," She said.

"What if someone got to know about this, they will think that we are planning something against them," I said in concern. I didn't want to do something that could make me a desperate lady.

"But, you have to take the chance, otherwise you will be here forever," She said.

"Here?" I asked standing up from the bed "Never, no way. I will choose death overstaying here" I spat back feeling disgusted with the thought of staying here. 

"Then you have to confirm the purpose of his visit here," She said.

"Okay, you come at night here, we both will go there together," I said asking for help because it was not an easy idea of meeting the Prince in the enemy Palace and also being a slave there.