46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony

A Very Important Message:-

So, there is a confusion between the series of the chapter. Yesterday I updated two chapters which were 'Prince wants to do it tomorrow' and other is 'Prince spent time with the courtesan'. So, My old readers know that the 'Prince spent time with the courtesan' is the Sixth chapter of the Book. That means Raj went to chandramukhi after fighting with the Abhishree. That time they both hated each other and didn't know each other. Raj used to spend his time Chandramukhi.

So, since it is the sixth chapter of the book. I want to clarify that Rajvardhan is not betraying Abhishree. Chandramukhi and Raj do have a past but Raj never cheated on Abhishree. And since this confusion erupted because I republished that part yesterday. I will be numbering the chapters soon so that this kind of confusion will not be created anytime.

I want to apologize for the confusion but I cleared it on message board but most of you are not following me that's why I am posting this message here to clarify.

Also, do vote and vote faster for next update as I already started working on it. Also, please vote on previous chapter if you forgot anyhow.

Abhishree POV

My eyes almost jumped out.

"What???" I said trying to sit.

I felt him smiling again.

He held my hand again and softly kissed my fingers.

"Yes, my wife"

I tried to say something but nothing came on my lips. He drifted off in sleep but I couldn't.

All the things we discussed, talked started blurring my vision now. How could it be possible? How could we do so but then I remembered what Sakhi said about it all.

It wasn't like I didn't want to do with him but it was soon or might be I was overthinking. I didn't know what I wanted, I was confused. I was saying no but somehow I wanted to know about it. I wanted to explore, I wanted to learn or moreover I wanted him to be closer to me.

The night was the longest, He was sleeping over my stomach peacefully and I knew If he said tomorrow and then it was tomorrow. I was worried and excited at the same time. That something I learned was so much new to me but not actually. I knew Prince loved me, he would never hurt me but still, there was something which was stopping me or maybe it was just the nervousness of imagining myself in such a condition with him.

The sleep was nowhere to be found, I looked at his sleeping figure. My stomach started hurting as he was heavy. His head was on my stomach and the left body was lying over the bed. I feathered his hairs softly again and he shifted a little while muttering in sleep.

"What happens, Abhi," He said softly and I didn't know why I found it so adorable. He shifted and placed his head on the pillow, He was still in sleep and pulled me closer in his embrace. I kept my face on his chest as he pulled me closer. He kept his hand on my head and patted a little. I closed my eyes smiling at him.

"My king" I muttered softly.

After that, I drifted in sleep and woke up when I heard the announcement of Maa saheb coming.

I woke up alarmed as I heard the announcement, there was still darkness in the room that means it was early morning. I looked at Prince whose strong arms were keeping me still. I tried to get off his hold but he was way heavier in sleeping state.

"wake up, Maa saheb is coming," I said shaking him.

He moved a little and I tried to stand up again. I pushed his hand away and he woke up with a jerk. He looked at me and about to say something but he could I pressed my hand on his mouth.