43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy

So, the previous voting target is not yet completed but still, I am updating because my sweet lovelies deserve an update. 

So, this time I want 700 votes as soon as possible. and you know the book is going to be hell interesting now. ❤❤❤

Rajvardhan POV

It was already late evening as the moon and stars were outshining beautifully. I looked at the sky as it was the night with the full moon. The palace was sparkling beautifully under the moonlight and the marble flooring of while colors having hints of red and green stones in it reflected the light in the various direction making all the corners shine like pearls.

I smiled at the beauty that was outshining because of the full moon and the thought of sleeping with Abhi in the Rest part of her chamber adjoined to the garden strikes my mind. 

While moving towards the Maa Saheb's chamber, I had imagined a lot of things that I wanted to ask and tell her. I wanted to spend a beautiful night with her before climbing on the throne. We would become the King and Queen tomorrow but before that, we needed to become a husband and wife with strong bondings.

The history was the witness that the most powerful reigns weren't lost due to wars but of inside politics and somehow Abhi was so naive and innocent to understand those things. There were so many people in the Palace who were jealous and hateful towards our relation, But I considered myself so blessed that I had got such understanding parents, who thought about my happiness than anything else. They accepted her even knowing that she was our enemy someday and Moreover to it, I was so thankful to Abhi that she accepted me knowing that how I behaved to her. No one could be like her and no one could ever replace her. she was the only one dancing all the time over my brain and heart. 

Suddenly the attendee caught my attention by announcing my name when I reached Maa saheb's chamber. I nodded to him and went inside the Chamber. 

I walked through the various parts of her chamber and reached the sitting area where she and other ladies were busy with some heavy pieces of jewelry. 

"Maa Saheb, " I said and bowed in front of her out of respect.

"Come here, Raj," She said with a huge smile, and then she looked at the ladies. 

"You all can leave now," She said and everyone went out leaving me and Maa Saheb there. 

"Sit here Raj," She said and I obeyed and took the couch against her. 

"What happened Maa Saheb" (Kya baat hai Maa saheb)

"Raj, Tomorrow is yours and Ahishree's crowing so I want Abhi to wear this royal family necklace of our Royalty." She said while Opening a dark brown colored box, all chiseled with aesthetic designs. (Raj, Kal aapki or Abhishree ki Tajposhi ki Rasam hai to hum chahte hai ki Abhi hamara khandani Haar pehne) 

She handed over me the box and I took it peacefully.

I waited to her to say something else but then she got busy with some more boxes and I called her softly. 

"Maa Saheb, I will give it to her. Any...thing else" (Maa Saheb, Ye hum unhe de denge. Aur... kuch)

"Nothing, You can leave now," She said with a smile.

My eyebrows thinned in a line as I realized that she called me just to hand over the necklace.