27 ~ Princess is so Naive

Happy Eid. There are two updates!!! make sure you read both. ❤❤❤

Rajvardhan POV

The moment I realized that she was wearing red lehnga and my sight fell on her open long hairs, My anger cooled down. I made her lie on the bed and hovered over her. I was in no mood of stopping today. She was mine and I needed to make her mine now. 

Cupping her left cheeks I pressed my lips against the corner of her red and plum lips and asked for her permission. Though I told her that I could and would touch her whenever I wanted to There was a huge difference in saying and actually doing that. I didn't want to hurt her by any means whether physically, mentally, or emotionally. 

She was being very sensitive to my touch and it attracted and bounded me with her hell madly. Seeing her moaning and gasping with my touch just ignited the fire of doing more things to her But not hurting her. 

Keeping my lips a few centimeters away I asked. 

"I asked you, Not to wear Red. I can't control Now! Can I take You now?, Abhi" 

Yes, red was something I found sexy and attractive. It ignites my sexual desires especially for her. Whenever I see her wearing red It brings sensual thoughts to my mind. Her small waist, chiseled shoulders, slim arms, Long legs, and perfect breasts attract me to touch and kiss all of them. 

But all my fire, desire and wants, vanished in a moment when she asked. 

"Where?" 

I looked at her with a strange face and she had the questioning face too. Her eyes were intense and her breathing was still high along with racing heartbeats. 

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows and she looked at me with the same look. 

"You want me to take somewhere now, Where?" She said and My mouth fell open. I sat beside her looking at her face. 

"What?" I asked again not digesting her words. 

She managed to bring my animal down within a few moments. 

I couldn't understand her words. She must be joking. I couldn't believe she doesn't understand my words. How could it be possible?

"Huh?" She said raising her eyebrows and sitting on the bed. 

"I want to take you means, I want to complete our Marriage," I said looking at her innocent face.

I couldn't believe it was real or just her perfect acting skills. How could she be so naive?

"You want to retake our marriage vows? ," She said it with the little smile on her face.

I couldn't help but said.

"I am not taking you anywhere and for now sleep" I pressed my palm against her face and make her lie on the bed. 

I lied on the bed too, keeping my hand under the head. Whatever just happened, started blowing my mind. 

She was looking at me and I looked at her too. 

"How you control me like this?" She asked looking at me with the raised eyebrows and I turned my head away answering her. 

"I know black magic" I answered her out of fun still not accepting that she was too naive to understand all these things. 

But it never hit my brain before that She could be so illiterate.

But what you could expect from a girl whose interest was just fighting, fighting, and only fighting. 

I didn't hear anything from her and we both drifted into sleep.