3 ~ Groom the Prince

- Abhishree POV -

I stood frozen like a tree. 

He wanted me to be his slave. 

He wanted me to be his servant and I would be doing whatever he would be asking me to. 

I was the Princess, I had never even touched the dust, and look where destiny brought me. I had never imagined that I would be facing such a situation. I was homeless and in another territory now, what was I supposed to do?

He snapped his finger and I shivered. 

"I think you are not strong enough, well I have other plans too. I will make Your ladies our men prostitutes who will be doing whatever they want do. Even I can hear the Screams of them when our powerful men make them whore in the Bed"

"Please stop" I was not able to hear him insulting my people. 

"Tell me... what do you want, I will make you suffer or I will make all of you suffer?" 

Tears escaped from my eyes, How could he be so rude and heartless? What have I done to him?

"Tell me I do not have the whole day,"

I was not able to think about anything Properly. I did not want my people to go through this worse situation and he did not seem in the mood to listen to anything else from me. I did not know what to do now. I saw him moving from here to there and he suddenly Clapped two times. I know I did not have time to do anything other than tell him what I had chosen. 

An attendee came after listening to his clap. He bowed and stood a little far from us. "Call everyone for the Courtroom meeting," He said I realized what he was about to do. I instantly Interrupted him. 

"NO... I will do, I will do as you say" I said in a husky voice. I felt broken and tears were falling continuously but my face was not visible to him as I had a veil over the face. 

Everyone started coming and I chose to stand still until the Courtroom was filled again and Prince sat back on his throne back. 

A few moments passed and everyone settled back.