Critical Condition 🖤

Author's pov:

3 years back:

Maya was in the second year of completing her engineering degree. She has always been this most innocent nerd in the school whose life revolved around books, library and the professors . Even though , being a studious one , she wasn't the typical girl with two tightly braided ponytails with oil in hair .

She has been always a decent girl in terms of fashion. She never knew how to dress to impress someone. Her parents never allowed her to dress too short or too tight . She compromised even on this one . She wanted to wear short skirts sometimes. She wanted to try what it feels like to be in a short skirt. But, she never did that to go against her parents.

She never had any friends in the college. She used to go to college alone, study there and come back home. This was her regular routine.

She never knew that there was a boy , who was trying to get close to her .
His name was Harry. He was this guy from her college who would try to talk to her by asking certain doubts or trying to make friends with her for helping in a project or for some other things.
Something she never knew, were his advances towards her.

After some days, she became very good friends with him. She started considering him as her best friend. They used to be together everytime. From sharing each other's fears to each other's secrets, they did it all.
One day, he proposed her to be his girlfriend. She was shocked at that moment . She never thought that the guy, whom she thought as her best friend, will propose her .

Having no other friend in the college, made her trust that guy with her life. She thought that saying no to him or rejecting his proposal, would mean that her friendship with him would end. She would lose her only friend.

Engulfed by the fear of being alone again, she thought to give it a chance. She accepted his proposal.
But , she clearly told him that she wouldn't appreciate any sort of physical closeness or anything else that would make her uncomfortable.
Even he agreed and she trusted him on this one because he was her best friend.
But, that's what she thought.

It had only been two months of them together, he started to make physical advances towards her .
He started to hug her every time they meet , would try to come close to her and did things that made her uncomfortable.

One fine day , he called her and asked her to meet him since , it had been a long time they spent quality time together.
And that's what was her mistake.

She went to his apartment after the college and there he was lying on the couch in his living room fully drunk only in his trousers.
She was shocked looking at him like that .
All these days, he had been very good boy in front of her eyes who doesn't drink or smoke, respects everyone and talks politely.

When she asked about his condition at the moment, he forcefully tried to hug her.
And when she refused, he barked at her loudly telling her that she was this ungrateful bitch who couldn't satisfy a man.
He started to kiss forcefully and threw himself on her.
That was the moment when she realised, that she was getting forced by someone and that someone was not any stranger , but her own best friend and boyfriend at that moment.

She was continuously trying to save herself but her strength was never enough infront of him.
He got his hand under her top. It was very close to her breasts.
She somehow managed to push him aside and he fell on the couch.
She took that moment and instantly ran from his apartment towards her house .

She went home and told her parents everything. She expected her parents to be on her side, console her and punish that boy .
But rather , they beat the shit out of her at that moment for being in relationship, leading onto that boy and giving him wrong signals . They even called themselves the most unlucky people on the earth who have given birth to such a burden. They called her by names . Be it slut or a whore.