Date🖤

Maya's pov:

Beach. Yes, we were at the beach.
The waves were making a beautiful sound that gets attached to the soul.
The beach at night feels completely different from the beach during the daytime. It is the same place, yet the atmosphere is changed.
The darkness of the beach at night envelops with a sense of peace; the absence of the crowds illuminates other aspects of the beach not noticed during the day, it gives a feeling of freedom, and a little fear in contrast to the dominant sense of peace.
The moon and the stars shining in the water, moving up and down along with the dancing waves, feels like they are inviting us to a whole new world, filled only with happiness and peace.

I looked at Mr. Adams to see that he was intently looking at me.
"Thank you so much Mr. Adams. I can't even explain how contended I'm feeling right now. It's been ages I saw a beach. It feels really nice to be here. Thanks a lot." I really appreciate Mr. Adams'effort and thought to bring me here.
"Thank God you liked it. I was afraid if you wouldn't like it." He says keeping his hand over his heart, as if his life was at stake.
I looked over again at the beach and the set up he made .

There was a small arrangment of table and chairs for dinner in between the trees

There was a small arrangment of table and chairs for dinner in between the trees. It illuminated like sparkles in the yellow - orange light. Decorated with candles and white curtains, it seemed like a small royal castle.

At some distance from it, there was tent sort of canopy stuffed with beautiful pillows and lightings

At some distance from it, there was tent sort of canopy stuffed with beautiful pillows and lightings. It looked like a cosy small bed.

"Do you like it?" Mr. Adams asked me with his eyes waiting for the answers.
"Are you kidding me? I just loved this. This is my ideal date. Thank you so much." I excitedly hugged him.
He was taken aback for a moment but, then hugged me back.

I find this strange peace in his arms. I don't wish to leave them.
After our little hug, he took my hand and dragged me towards the beach.
We stood there for a while enjoying the sparkling beauty of stars in the waters. He then, took me towards the table set up.
As a gentleman, he pulled the chair for me. Dinner was already set up.

"Mexican!" I exclaimed with joy.
"Now I'm a bit suspicious about this. Daisy helped you with all this, right?"
"Actually yeah. I asked her about the things you like. She told me that you love beaches and you're fond of Mexican food. But, I promise she just told me this. I arranged all other things."
"Thank you so much. I loved this a lot."
"That's my pleasure." He smiled.
We talked about each other's like and dislikes and other things in life during dinner.