Chapter 5

Tanmay--

I saw Aarohi, my doll she's amazing as child, as sister, as bestfriend and I always thought she's amazing as girlfriend and as wife also. I don't know about girlfriend or wife but still I thought.

My aaro, is beautiful by looks and heart. She always smile like a child. We're friends since class five and I always saw her as kind hearted and sweet as always.

Today in the party she and manya both looking beautiful but Aarohi looks breathtaking in her black mid thigh dress, I felt possessive looking at her. That same guy from the ground, Abhishek was talking to her and judging her by his eyes. I don't like it at all.

I always felt protective and possessive about her, I don't like when any other male species try to befriend with her. May be you called this love, I don't care I just don't like sharing what's mine and she's mine.

Mine bestfriend from more than a decade. We're enjoying, I was talking with some senior girls when she approached to me asking for my hand to dance. I never saw her this possessive and I feel special when she show her possessive on me like a child on their toys. When that girl saurvi start saying shit about her.

I know that Aarohi have some bad past but I don't know even a little about that and I never ask her about that. But one thing I know is shreya name triggers her anxiety attack.

Aunty, her mother once told me years back that she don't like that name so I also don't have to said that name in front of her.

As I saw her running out, I run behind her.

She's fell on the ground. Crying and sobbing badly.

"Aaro....aarohi...." I said as I reached to her. She's crying her eyes out and breathing heavily.

"Hey baby, doll look at me look into my eyes. Aaro please princess look at me please na." I plead looking at her. My eyes turn wet seeing her condition.

"It's ok doll, it's ok." I said and tried to calm her, hugged her tightly and securely in my arms.

After lots of cooing and calming words she start breathing normally, were still in hugging position when I heard her voice.

"Tanmay did you have any questions?" She asked in her hoarse voice because of crying.

"Yes doll Alot, but I never force you to share your bad past even if your hiding it on purpose. I'm your bestfriend because of hearts and it's never going to effect after knowing your past too." I said hugging her more securely in my arms. While she make herself comfortable in my arms.

"Tann?" Her voice comes again. I'm now sitting on the grass in a comfortable position and she was sitting on my lap like a small obedient child.

"Yeah!" I replied, stroking her hairs.

"Did someone hate to other just because of some misunderstandings?" She asked playing with my shirt's button.

"I don't know doll. But with my personal think, I thought no one has the right to hate someone just because of some misunderstandings even without trying to solve them. But don't worry I'll never misunderstands you." I said kissing her forehead.

"Thank you so much tann." She said snuggling into my neck.

We stayed like this for some good minutes, and then I took her with me at my penthouse where we stayed till night.

As we reached their I make her sleep, because I know how much she love to sleep and it also a solution of her every problem. Yeah I know she's a pure kid.

After a long hours of sleep she woke up in a normal mood.

"You ok princess?" I asked caressing her hairs.

"Indeed I'm." She said looking into my eyes.

"Ok let's go, it's late you have to be home by now come had already I cook pasta for you." I said and about to go when she hold my hand.

"Thank you tann.... I promise I tell you everything once I'm Normal." She told me with a small smile.

"Don't worry baby, even if you don't tell me, I never asked you about this, ok? Now come lets give some food to your tummy." I said and took her at dining table with me.

We ate together and then I drop her at her home. I told uncle and unty everything on phone and they thanks me to make her feel safe. Oh man she's my best friend ofcourse I make her feel safe.

Once I saw she went inside safely I went back into mansion where I live with my parents.

Oh com'on I have penthouse and I'm a next CEO of Vyas industries, didn't give me the right to live alone without my parents that to in the same city. This is india dude and not new york.

Now if you're thinking why I bought penthouse, then it's for some alone time, which is necessary sometimes.

I changed into a comfy cloths and decides to search about that girl saurvi Singhania and her boyfriend which is also a ex fiancee of Aarohi.

It's not like I don't believe her that she told me or not, but you know 'curiosity kill the cat'.

As I searched her name I found lots of articles about Singhania's well they already a well known business tycoon in the country, like us.

So I found some results only on Saurvi Singhania, she's a daughter of Saurab Singhania and Saumya Arora, lover of Saurab Singhania.

Also she's the elder child of Saurab Singhania, and then he have one son Shaurya Singhania. Both are step-siblings.

That's it their is no news about Saurab Singhania's another kid. Did Saurvi misunderstood Aarohi with some other person, or their is something beyond expectations.

Well it's wholey something beyond because Aarohi already promise me to tell everything once she's able to do so.

After reading some more articles, I close my laptop and sleep with the thoughts of my bestfriend.