Chapter 40

Agastya--

After that night things turns out ugly. When next day I wokeup with a hangover i curse myself for drinking so much. And after completing my business and get ready for the day I want to meet Aarohi and my little princess to meet first in the morning. And then i headed towards the Saurvi's place.

I promise myself that anyhow I broke-up with Saurvi today. I can't be with an unloyal person anymore. Even when for having a baby a male and female has to connect their bodies physically to produce a seed inside the womb at that time also i took a side of science. If Kapoor's and Singhania's forced.. no one is going back to not let Aarohi and me get physical for the baby production, but i didn't want to cheat on Saurvi, whom I presume as my love of my life.

I feel so disgusted about my entire being. To give a pure feeling like love to that cheater called Saurvi Singhania or maybe I never loved her it was all only for sex?? I don't fucking know now. I hell bent to destroy her career. But at first when i said I want breakup she was all screaming and shouting like a mad woman, also try to hit me but somehow I manage all her throwings and punching, but when she start Calling Aarohi and my baby with very inappropriate words which i not able to hear for both the females in my life I slap her straight on her left cheek. Also I found some illegal works going inside her flat.

Illegal works contains she's a biggest supplier of drugs and cocaines in the state. She also in human trafficking and prostitution.

Now you all thinking how i not knowing about all of this all these years? Then i never went to her flat. We always either meet at my penthouse or hers. Which obviously i gift her. But today as i wanted to confront her and breakup with her without any delay i reach her flat and this leads me to other secrets of her.

But when she try to attack me like a mad woman after listening the word breakup i immediately call police and they found something inappropriate in her flat and search and then they found out all her illegal works. I just become a mediator. And for now she's in prison. Waiting for her official hearing.

Her mother Saumya Singhania try to bail her almost four times in just one and a half weeks. She stay more silent and her silence is now start bugging us more.

Whenever I saw her face I just wanted to rip her head off from her body. I just wanted to torture her to the hell where she can begg for for her own death. But i know i can't do that now. As we're still not fully disclose the further information about that night.

We all just wanted to know when she set all the party on fire, is their anyone to help her out or not? Because it's not a deed of one person doing.

I just hope my little love and her mother stay safe.

Well at the reminder of Aarohi, she and tanmay both start dating and knowing eachothers. I mean I know they know eachother in a way of childhood bestfriends. They know eachothers likes dislikes, wishes and all but still they're not romantically attract before.

Atleast not Aarohi so Roy uncle, whole Vyas family and whole Singh family suggest them to date till the time of their marriage which is just after one week of our final hearing of divorce.

Everytime I saw Vyas's i feel how lucky she's that after delivering the child they accept her as their daughter in law whole heartedly.

My mom is also happy for this. She thinks it's best if Aarohi to get married to tanmay only. I just wish for Aarohi a better future. But now only one thing is bugging me continuously is my Aradhya my doll my princess.

How can she live after Aarohi gets married. It's not like i allow Aarohi to take away my child with her at Vyas's house. At the same time i can't keep her all to myself. She's also a part of Aarohi. I need to find an another way to keep her with both of us.

Their is still six months right? Maybe I can win her back. Right??

Everything is so messed-up. My life is turn out a shit. I can't concentrate on my work without getting tense. I can't meet my little princess without getting jealous. And now their is a new problem of this secratary my previous one in take her resignation as she's on her maternity leave. Now i need to fine a new PA too.

Like anyone's life can be more messed-up??? No!! Right?? Maybe yes, but again. I'm The Agastya Kapoor.

Mom is also angry with me. Dad and other Kapoor members didn't show any emotions. Where as Singhania's they become like they didn't exist. At first saurabh uncle (shaurya and aarohi's biological father) was angry on me for breaking up with his ONLY daughter as he said and when he got to know about her deeds he feel ashamed and from then he becomes like invisible.

Aarohi's relationship with shaurya is now good. Armaan and shaurya become an overprotective brothers and maternal uncles for her and My little princess.

Now all this conclusion make me feel like a culprit, goon, villan in this whole story because everyone I love and care or feel like i love or care for them is angry with me.

My love life is finished or i said it's never have started don't know. My sexual life is not good as well. Now at the end of the day my working life is also not in good terms as my PA resigned.

Now I just want to fixed everything. But I'm not sure if I'm able to find a love of my life in real. Sigh.