Chapter 46

Agastya--

Her words, how can she do that? My little doll, my sister she...she died because of her and I and my family always blame Aarohi for everything. I felt anger, I'm burning in rage, anger, and guilt.

"How dare you?" I roar in high pitched tone. I March towards her and hold her jaw tightly in my hands. Saurvi comes to free her mother from me and I pushed her hard that she fell to the ground.

"Don't you dare come near me and touch me? I'll kill you and your mother. What did you say aarohi comes in between? Huh! Your...your daughter declines to give me heir and she can't even have my heir as her womb is not good enough. The problem is not in my blood (read previous chapters from the start where this is clear that because of Agastya's blood group Saurvi can't conceive only Aarohi is), the problem is in your daughter as she can't be pregnant, and because of her everyone have to lie and I have to get married with aarohi for the child. But what she does ? She did exactly what you did with Surbhi aunty. She also tried to kill my child in an accident. I'll kill you both. Today you're not going out of this room." I said in my dangerous tone. Both mother-daughter duos shiver visibly.

"Because of you, my mother like Surbhi aunty died, my sister died, my mother slip into a coma, we hurt aarohi, she lost her childhood, her parent's love. When she needed someone to console her on her loss, she was disowned and thrown out by her family. She went through the pain without mistake. After our marriage, I hurt her without a second thought, trying to snatch her Baby away from her. Mom always told me one day we felt guilt over our doings and now I felt guilty. But don't worry today I give you the same pain from which Surbhi aunty, Saanvi, and Aarohi went through" I said and ask my guards to hold her and turn around, to see aarohi.

But before anything, we heard multiple gunshots sound and within seconds Aarohi and Tanmay were in a pool of their blood.

"Aarohi, Tanmay?" I shout.

"Aarohi...Tanmay" uncle shouted.

"You motherfucker women" shout Shaurya and shoot Saurvi and Saumya on their hands as they hold guns.

"Ahh...." Scream both.

"I'll kill you....." Shout Shaurya.

"Tie them and take them to the godown basement" I order my guards.

Turn towards Aarohi and Tanmay. They're looking at each other in the eyes. Holding hands with tears and pain.

"Go outside and bring stretchers" I ordered another guard.

In some seconds they come back and we took Aarohi and Tanmay to the hospital. Commissioner handles everything behind. He stops my guards and took them in the custody.

But being in custody also no police, no government punish them because it's me who choose their fate, who put them to their ends. I'll show them the living hell. How dare that bitch saumya laugh at my sister's screams, how her daughter knitting dreams to be my wife and lady of Kapoor family. They deserve hate and brutality and not some sympathy my Surbhi Aunty showed them.

I drive behind the ambulance in my car. Shaurya and uncle come in Shaurya's car.

Soon we reached the hospital doctors, and nurses took Aarohi and Tanmay on different stretchers. But they stop when they feel that both are not moving as their hands are intertwined with each other. Like they didn't want to lose the other. In the state of life and death, they decide to be with each other.

I untangle their hands with great difficulty because their hold is so strong as if they lose the hold they lost the other. It's the love of eternity, forever and ever. I don't want to do what I did, but the treatment must so I break their hold. Soon they're inside the operation theatre.

Uncle was crying silently, guilt takes over his features his eyes showing his years of pain, guilt, and sadness. His face is full of emotions it feels like he's having an inner battle with himself.

Whereas Shaurya is silent. His face is void of any emotion. He hides his pain, fear, guilt, and hurt with a stone face expression. But his eyes showed his vulnerable state. Red bloodshot eyes.

I, I feel like someone just pouring ice-cold water continuously from my head whenever I remember the truth that bitch said. About the plan, how she plans, and how she framed aarohi, an innocent four-year child as a criminal. And we stupid think her as same. Even if it was done by her she's not big enough to understand what action did what reaction. She's a small child. And still, we blame her. Because maybe we just want someone to blame for our loss? I don't know, but I just know one thing from now onwards we're not able to face Aarohi or ask her for forgiveness.

We snatch her childhood, Singhania's disowned her and leave her in some orphanage but Roy uncle take her and then Singh family accept her as their daughter. We all are her culprits. We are the cause of her pain, her panic attacks, and her depression. Even being a four-year child that scene is imprinted in her memory that still haunts her. Being called by the name Shreya give her panic attacks. We're the cause of her condition.

Our one wrong Decision is based on someone's whole life. This is why we called it the 'Decision of Our Lives.'

Three hours seems like days when the doctor comes out with a relieved face.

"Operation is successful, both the patients lose their blood but blood transfusion is going and after the transfusion completion they will be fine. We're shifting them to the same ward as you asked then you can meet them." He said and then move from there with other doctors following him.

After some minutes nurses and ward boys transfer both of them into the same ward. I asked them to do so. They're meant to be together. Also, I don't want the one to get tensed for the other if one of them woke up beforehand.

Till now everyone from the family reached the hospital. Whole Tandon family, Singh family. My mom, dad, dadi, dadu (Agastya's grandparents ), Sailesh dadu, and Kalyani dadi (Grandparents of Aarohi), Prisha, Manya, Manish uncle, and Naina aunty (Tanmay's parents).

Armaan and Shaurya are inside the ward while we all are outside waiting for them to wake up. Aradhya is taken for a checkup if any.