Chapter 43

Tanmay--

I reached the location given by the hacker of the IT department of Shaurya's team.

As we all know Saurvi and Mrs. Singhania were there at a very isolated farmhouse that was close since the accident.

I called the commissioner of police as he's my uncle and tell him to be ready with his police team and emergency vans.

I ask my men to get loaded with armors Agastya is also there till now after concluding that everyone in the hospital is fine. And record their information to the police. His men are also there. Now a total of four types of men are there.

My men's harsh and ruthless.
Agatha's men are merciless.
Shaurya's men are dangerous and army trained.
The last one is Police.

Now, who can save them from these many peoples? I was never harsh with any female or even any male or any living being. But today both mother and daughter duo broke every limit of being a human. I hated them since childhood because I saw my aarohi crying and having nightmares from a very young age till now.

I felt angry towards them. I don't know what shaurya tells Mr. Singhania after I left his office.

"What's the order, sir?" Asked one of my men. Breaking my trace. His face held no emotions.

"You all block the backdoor," I tell Agastya's men. And they nodded before doing as said.

"You all follow me inside," I told my men and they nodded their heads.

"Commissioner uncle please wait for some time before entering the premises," I said to him.

"We will do you said, son. Just focus on saving innocent souls." He said with determination and hint. He always loves aarohi as his daughter. And now he loves Aradhya as his granddaughter.

"Ok," I said and saw Shaurya come into the view.

"All set?" He asked, to which I and Agastya nodded our heads.

"So you all know what you had to do. We're going in. Be active and alert." He said and we three went inside. With very calculated steps, while killing the men in between our way.

Our men took their places from behind and front.

"Where is my daughter? Where is she tell me you bitch?" I heard Aarohi's faint shouting,

"Looks like they keep Aradhya somewhere else," I tell Shaurya and Agastya.

"It looks like this only. Do one thing Agastya you go and search the first floor with guards and Tanmay you stay on the ground floor and search the other rooms. While I'm going inside to face my stepmother and stepsister." He said looking at us and then turning his head towards the room where they kept aarohi.

"Shaurya are you sure...." He cuts me in between and said

"You don't worry Tanmay just go and find Our princess while I'm going inside." He said and we did as we ordered.

I went to the other room on the ground floor and start searching for my princess, the guards with me also searching when one comes toward me and pointed toward one room.

I signal Agastya to come down as we find Aradhya.

"You ready?" I asked Agastya and he nodded positively.

We barge in with guards and kill the men's opposite sides of the room. As we take them off guard.

Once everything is clear silently I asked Agastya to take Aradhya to the commissioner uncle. And handed over her to him and then come back.

He did as he asked. Whereas I went towards the room where aarohi was.
.
.
.
.
.
SHAURYA--

After telling Agastya and Tanmay to search for Aradhya I went inside from the window which was settled in the dark place. I asked my guards to stand outside each window and door. Ready for any action.

Slowly I made my way toward the guard standing near the same window and broke his neck without any sound to make them feel my presence.

Then from that same window, some guards come inside with me.

And slowly start breaking the necks of the guards standing in a little dark.

Once we're done doing that I make my presence in front of them and kick the man who's holding a gun on Aarohi's head. With the sudden act, his grip on the gun loosened and my men took the action of him and the gun.

"Ohh look who's here, my dear sister and dear mom," I said, rooting them in their places. Both mother and daughter visibly shiver.

"Oops sorry, my mistake let me release it, my stepsister and stepmom," I said evilly and laugh making them shiver in fear.

"You know you are both mother and daughter are so stupid. To think of this place." I said with burning eyes.

Till then Agastya and Tanmay barge inside the room. This Means Aradhya is safe. Now our only focus is aarohi and culprits.

"What are you doing here? Ho...how did you get the location? How do you get inside?" Asked Mrs. Singhania in fear.

She looks around to see her all guards are held by our guards. And they are surrounded by us.

"This is not the question to ask," I said in a plain tone.

"Lucas freed aarohi and tie both of them on the chairs," I said to my right-hand Lucas.

But the easy it looks it's not that easy to do. As Lucas tried to go near Saurvi she held out her gun and pointed it directly toward aarohi's head.

"Stay away or I'll kill her." She roared.

While my man went behind and snatch the gun from her hand and then I slap her hard across her face and she fell to the floor holding her right cheek.

"How dare to try to harm my sister once again and this time along with my niece." I roared on them. My nerves are throbbing in anger. This farmhouse brings back the flashes of the accident to me also. I can hear my mother's scream there. How she cry and plead to be saved and then how she requested dad to protect aarohi and me from the fire.

Flashback after flashback coming in front of my eyes. I remember how saanvi burn with her.

I remember all those scenes which happen here at the time of the accident and then I did what I never thought I do. I slap Saumya Arora mother of Saurvi.