Chapter 24

Agastya--

I don't know why mom hates Saurvi so much, but now I'm more than happy to get into a fight with her so I just ignore her and move towards my room after talking with everyone.

Saurvi wants me to confront mom for saying those words to her, but she forgot one thing...that my mom is far more important for me than her or any other woman. I can't hurt her for anyone.

As I entered into my bedroom here in the kapoor Mansion I saw the room was empty and silent.

'But mom bring Aarohi here....where she's then?' i thought and look into the bathroom which is clean and clear  i walked towards the bed when my eyes went on the couch she's sleeping on the couch in very uncomfortable position. Her face having a frown.

I want toward her and crunch down to her height. I was looking at her. Her face showing innocence and  beauty. She's having a baby skin...smooth and flawless. She's beautiful and cute in our childhood but she's more beautiful and cute plus hot now. 'what the fuck you're thinking kapoor?' my mind screams.

As this voice come from inside me I move back and standup in my original position. I rub my forehead first and then decide to pick her and made her lay on the bed.

And I did what I thought. After making her lay on the bed, i decide to do work from home rest of the day and set my laptop with some files on couch and start doing my work.

I was working on a very important project when I heard some low whispers, i look around and found that it's coming from aarohi's side.

As I walked towards her I saw her trembling and sweat beats on her forehead while tears falling from her eyes.

"I didn't do anything... Mumm...mumma....wakeup.... please i swear I didn't do anything......papa please mumma... I didn't do.....ahhh no I didn't doo anything..." She was saying all this in her dream.

But what's she dreaming about? It's about what happened in the past?

'Stop thinking all this right now and wake her up.' voice come from inside me. I nodded my head and decide to call her name.

"Aarohi....Aarohi.... Open your eyes Aarohi...." I said and she open her eyes with jerk and sat on the bed. She look at me with tear filled red eyes, she was shaking in fear..... Her rose petal like lips were shivering badly.

"I ...i want tan... tanmay..... Ple... please ca...call him..." She complete her sentence with great struggle and in very low voice.

"What?" I asked disbelief, she asked me to call him here in my house in front of my parents.

"Pl.. please call him... please" she said still crying and shaking. Her state make me call him.

As the call connect he said...

"Is everything ok with Aarohi? Why did you call me?" He asked as if he know why I call him.

"Yeah she's having a nightmare about something and she's shaking and crying badly and wants you to come." As I complete my sentence, i  hear a loud 'shit'.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Just take care of her until I come, I know you don't want to but please do just for this moment." He said and i heard a sound of engin starting.

"Ok" I said and kill the call.

"Sshh! Aarohi he's coming don't worry." I said but she didn't looking or even  listening to me.

Soon I heard the door bell and decide to go myself to fetch him here.

Or else no one let him come inside the house except mom.

"What are you doing here?" Asked dad. As expected.

"Mr. Kapoor..." Before he said anything I said from behind.

"I call him dad let him in. Tanmay come with me." I told and he follow me in hurry.

"Here." I said walking inside the room.

"Princess.." he call Aarohi with this endearment.

"Tann??" She said and come running into his arms. Hugging him tight like her life depends on him.

"Tann... I didn't do anything why everyone say and blame me for the things I never do.... What is my fault, I was the one who lost everything." She keep talking to him while crying.

"Shhh! Aaro.... Listen to me....look at me first." He said and make her looking at him, still hugging.

"We all love you right? Why the need to give damm about others thoughts about you? We love you from the core of our hearts. And we know our little fella didn't do anything wrong which harms others." He cooed her in a understanding way so she can stop crying.

But Little fella?

'Little fella was the name surbhi unty give to her after her birth. She's her little fella, her Little love.' i thought.

'a love which become surbhi aunty's death.' the part which is hating Aarohi to the core said.

'maybe it's not true?' said my heart. Which is said always stupid thing at very stupid timing.

"Tann please take me from here... I feel suffocation here. I wanted to go out of these people's and house." She said crying.

'what is she mean by *these people's*?'

"Aaro.... Doll are you sure?" He asked, confirming it.

"Yeah I wanted to go to mom, dad, bhai, and roy uncle." She said still crying.

'God! How much her eyes able to produce tears?' I think.

"Ok then let's go." He said and wipe her tears finally breaking the hug.

He turned towards me and said.

"I think it's good if i take her with me for now. She's not feeling ok after reliving the pain giving by some closer ones of her and it effect her mind." He said with emotionless face and tone.

His words somewhere for Singhania's and Kapoor's. Maybe, But it hurts to hear those words from some other person. Like him!!

"Ok, and I'll come to pick her up tomorrow or day after." I said without looking towards her.

"Hmm." He replied and Walked out with Aarohi is his arms.

This sight send a ping of hurt direct in the heart. But i ignore this pain thinking about Saurvi. She's my everything now there no place for anyone, not evening thinking about my past.