Chapter 31

Aarohi--

Next day I wokeup and it's feel like Deja Vu. When I woke yesterday everything as same as feeling now. Cold, calm.

I stood up from the bed, instantly i feel dizzy and puking so I run towards the bathroom and threw up all the contains of my stomach. After doing my morning business i took a relaxing bath and remember I forgot my cloths.

Wrapping a towel around me, i went out of the bathroom, just to get the shock of my morning. No, no, no,..... He can't be here.

Yeah! Correct.

Agastya!!!

That person sitting on my bed, holding the same wooden he was looking the box and about to open, when i quickly snatch the box from his hands without caring about my condition.... Uhh in towel.

"What are you doing here? And why are you looking my things?" I questioned him in anger.

But that evil creature, eyeing me up and down like a creep. His lips hold his signature smrik. Suddenly he get up from the bed, moving towards me.

With his each step i took a back step till I feel a wall behind me. But he didn't stop there. Jerk!!!

"What are you doing here in my room?" I asked again. Without effecting with his closeness.

"Well looking a almost naked you." He said casually. Then he move closer inhaling me from neck. I feel..... Nothing.

"Ahh... Are you mad or what woman?" Scream Agastya.

Why?

Because I kick him where son doesn't shine. Boo-yahh!

"Stay away from me Agastya. Never ever try to come closer to me." I said unaffected. I hate him. Everytime he hurt me, said words, care for me only for his child. Huh.

"Don't you dare to try those moves with me Aarohi. Never!" He screamed on my face.

"Just tell me why are you here?" I asked, still uneffected.

"To Remind you to take your food and medicines on time, because if not you but my child is hungry. So..." He said with anger filled eyes and hatred filled voice.

"I...I just don't feel like eating yesterday." I said in a low voice all my courage and strength now flew away through the window.

But Agastya being Agastya, he hold my arm tightly jerking me towards him.

"Listen Aarohi, I don't want your nonsense. Either you feel like eating or not you have to eat. Understand?" He bark. What a dog.

"Yeah." I said slowly he leaves me and move out not before closing the door with thud.

I feel like crying. I slowly move inside the closest and change into some comfy baby pink sundress. As i was about to go out of my room for breakfast i heard my phone ringing.

As i picked it up it show the caller id .. 'Tann'

I pick up the call happily.

"Hey tann! How are you? Where are you? When did you come back? I Missed you alot." I said in one go.

"Hello princess! Slow down. I'm ok but not good without seeing you. Your next answer, I'm back so we can meet, I came today to pick you up. I come back yesterday evening. I Missed you too love." He said and reply my every question calmly.

I felt tears in my eyes. I wanted to cry hugging him. He's so caring and sweet and that why I also start felling for him, after his confession.

"I want you tann, i missed you so much, yesterday was mom's death anniversary, and no one let me come with them to the temple." I cried.

"Princess, shh.... Please don't cry. Ok, ok I'm coming in some time. Ok? Just wait a little I'm coming and we hang out like always. Ok don't worry."
He said cooing me.

"Come fast, I'm waiting tann." With that he disconnect the call.

Cleaning my face which held tears i walked out, while going out I was about to rub my baby bumb but stop myself. I can't do that. I slowly walked towards the dinning where Agastya already sitting waiting.... For me?? No way in hell.

I walk and sit far away from him. Maids serve me breakfast i start eating. But Agastya still didn't start. Did he waits for someone?? Uh... I don't know. Also I don't care.

As i was eating, i heard the most annoying and irritating voice. Saurvi.

That bitch!!

"Baby!! Oh sorry if I'm late. I was stuck in the traffic." She said in her that fake sweet and annoying voice.

"It's ok love. Come have a seat." He said and she sit beside him. Not before kissing his lips. Uhh gross.

I keep eating without giving them any heep.

But when the duo of bitch and jerk was sitting infront can I have a breakfast in peace? Never.

"Well look who we have here baby. My little step sister. Uhh... A married surrogate." She taunt.

I just keep eating the content on my plate.

"Agastya you know i had a dream yesterday, where I saw her harming our kid. Please keep a tight eye on her. What if she did something?" She said in fake concern ofcourse, but that idiot didn't understand that.

"She's a bitch, we can't trust her. She can harm our little one." She said like she was about to cry and i looked up, saw Agastya looking at me in pure rage.

But this pregnancy hormones get the best control on me. That I didn't feel scared or nervous instead I feel rage.

"Well i know about me but I can't say the same about you. After all the baby is mine, the egg is mine, looks, features, and nature also can be mine. What yours in this? A mother can't harm her baby, but we can't say the same about 'STEP-MOTHER'". I said and walk out from there.

I feel the heat gaze on me and that's sure from Agastya. Because I heard that annoying voice of Saurvi complaining about me to him.

"AAROHI"
"PRINCESS"

come two voices from two different sides.

But ofcourse me being me i royally ignore Agastya and turn towards the door where I saw my handsome tann standing with a chocolates box in his hands.

"Tann...." I scream in excitement and run towards him.

"Hey slow down aaro... Don't forget you're pregnant." He said and come towards me before i run further and harm myself. Hey I'm just a little clumsy. That's why.

I hugged him tight and he did the same.

"I missed you so much tann. I missed your smell." I said and heard him laugh. His laugh, feels so good. His smell is so tasty i want to...

WAIT!!!!

What the hell I'm even thinking??

He's tanmay, my best friend? Yeah he loves me and I love him too. But uh.... This pregnancy hormones makes me horny.

"Well I'm glad to know that you like my smell also I missed you alot." He said and kissed my forehead and cheeks.

We're still hugging eachothers when again that annoying voic come.

"Look at her Agastya, what a bitch she is. Huh did she forgot that she's married and pregnant with your child." Said that bitch.

"Well i can say the same for you Saurvi. Agastya is married and going to be a father soon, you both have sex, do the stuffs you want and she can't even hug me? Well if you forget than let me remind you it's pointedly mentioned in the contract that she also be in a relationship outside the marriage." Replied tanmay and we both walked out.

"Where you both are going?" Asked agastya. Before we leave the premises.

"Well somewhere with me where she's safe and ofcourse happy." Tanmay replied and we finally move out.