Chapter 26

Aarohi--

He drove both of us to the very high class and luxurious restaurant for the dinner date... Which is one of the most beautiful and expensive Italian cuisine restaurant in the city.

Well as I don't like those places, with surrounded by the rich peoples and their show offs but now I have to face the world of those richiees with this emotionless monster besides me.

We entered and the manager of the restaurant show us our private booth were....uh ..

As he say he wanted to spend some alone time with his baby and the mother of his baby... Was actually this....

Saurvi, the mother of his baby, and he had to bring me because his baby is inside me... God! Where you struck me in between these two monsters for making my already spoil mood more spoiled.

I took my seat opposite to both of them, while they both hug and kiss eachothers before taking their place opposite to me.

Saurvi was sitting so close to him almost on him, while smiling and talking in huss voices and then burst into laughters.... Like any happy couple did. They both totally ignore my presence there. Well is not he said he wanted to spend some alone time with his baby too???

Soon the waiter approach to us for the orders and ask for our options. I didn't know much about Italian food neither I wanted to eat Italian for now. But I have to.

"What you want to eat love?" Asked agastya to Saurvi with so much love and adore in his tone.

"Uhhh Lasagna and Focaccia in the dinner and Frangelico in beverage." She said in a smooth way like she know almost every dish in the menu. Well shes knows for sure who knows.

" I want the same." He said to the waiter.

And then waiter turn towards me..with a small smile, which i returned back awkwardly.

"And what you take for the dinner mam?" He asked still looking at me.

"I-um...pasta with juice" I find difficulty to suggest the name as I don't want to eat anything Italian but i have to because he took me here...

"Your dinner will be served in a while." He said and walked out of the booth.

I was sitting their as I'm not their, and they both are so into eachothers that they didn't bothered to feel my presence. I sigh heavily as I feel suffocated and difficult in breathing. It's my anxiety attack I thought.

I was about to stand up from the chair when the servers serve our order. And I again sat on my place.

We three served us food or say I served my food and agastya served his and his girlfriend's. But as soon as the smell of pasta hit my nostrils I just want to throw up. And I ran out of the booth in the way of restroom. Which is not far from the booth I was in. Thank God!

I went inside and throw my guts out. After doing my throwing up session I wash my face and apply some lipstick and compact to look presentable again. As I walked out I saw Agastya standing their with worried lace his face. As soon as he saw me he come to me and hold my face in between his palms.

"Are you ok? What happened why you run suddenly?" He asked in a breath. His voice is soft and calm but with worry.

"I-i... I don't like the smell of food. It makes me puking." I told him with a deep breath. This pregnancy sickness make me lost alot of energy.

"Why? You ordered your food with your likes than now what happened?" He asked, in a little cold tone.

"I don't like eating anything Italian but since you bring me here I have to order something. No?" I asked. Questioning him back.

"Uhh....does it happens regularly?" He asked now holding my hands.

"Yeah but in the morning. And sometimes when I smell food which i don't like or don't want to eat." I said not looking into his eyes.

"Ok let's go!" He said and start dragging me with him. Well not like forceful or something but dragging with care and protection.

As we reached back in the booth, again the same smell hit me and I hurriedly turned from their. While Agastya look at me confused.

"What happened?" he asked.

"The smell." I said preferring the smell of Italian food.

"Ok then let's go just let me Scot Saurvi." He said and walked inside the booth.

While I saw a couch on the waiting area which is at the entry/exit point and sit their. After aprox fifteen minutes both come out of the booth laughing and giggling.

I don't love him or even like him but this site making my stomach turn into a very unknown feeling. He don't let me get a little physical with Tanmay and here he's himself being all physical with Saurvi.

While looking at them i suddenly remember my mumma (Surbhi Singhania).

**Flashback**

THIRD PERSON POV-

"Mumma, mumma?" A little girl called her mom which is non other than aarohi (shreya).

"I'm here little fella." Her mother said from the garden.

"Mumma i want to play hide and seek. Shau brother (shaurya) didn't play with me." She complaint in her toddler voice with cute baby pout. Making her look more cute and beautiful.

"Aww my bunny wants to play hide and seek? Ok come lets play." She said and hide behind the doors.

"I'm coming mumma." Shreya (Aarohi) said.

"Mumma? Mumma?" She called for her mother.

"Caught you!!" She screams as she find her mother standing behind the doors.

"Aww you're a good player you played well. Very good." Her mother praised her. While kissing her cheeks and forehead.

As both the mother daughter duo laughing someone called her with name....

****
"AAROHI?? AAROHI-??" she heard Agastya calling her standing in front of her. Breaking her chain of flashback.

"Uh?" She look at him lost.

"Where are you lost? We're calling your for the last few minutes. First you spoil our date and now this zoning out and all." Saurvi spat venomous-ly at Aarohi. Eyeing her with hate.

Aarohi blinked her eyes two to three times like processing what just happened.. before muttering a small sorry'. And walked out behind both of them. Looking lost.