Chapter 39

Agastya --

I came back from Singh's house and currently sitting in my penthouse office doing nothing but drinking only. Its felt hurt, hurt you know the hurt went you love someone, you trust them, give your hundred percent to them but they just use you? Betray you? Or more like make a fool of you?

I felt hurt, pain on my arteries well people say they felt pain or hurt in their heart, but how can someone feel pain their untill or unless its a heartattack?

Well i know I'm sound nonsense and drunk well yes I'm drunk. I gulp whole ...one whole bottle of whisky and gulping another one. Still feeling that bitter, sour and hurt feeling in my chest or probably in my heart.

You know what I see today. A goddam reality. A reality of the death of my little sister Saanvi and my mother like figure Surbhi aunty. That what so bitter to see and now it's more bitter to remember again.

You probably thinking what I'm talking about what truth and why I'm talking about this now?

Then listen...

FLASHBACK START--

After spending some time with my little bundle of joy i got back to my office, where I found Shaurya (aarohi's biological brother) sitting, in some deep thinking looking lost.

"Hey wassup bud?" I tried to be sound friendly. And he snap at me with his blood shot red murdery eyes.

"Don't give me this all shit and broke-up with that Saurvi today." He stated in his loud boomed voice with serious face and no void of emotions in his eyes. So aloof and blank.

"Did you even hear yourself what are you saying? You want me to broke up with my love of life my Saurvi? I thought we can get back to friendly terms like we're back then but no you're hell bent to destroy everything. Here you and their your sister." As i finished i get a hard punch straight on my face.

"Don't say a word against my sister, she's always innocent but the culprit is non other than your beloved Saurvi's mother. The real culprit. That's whore's mother is the killer of your sister and our mother." He said no....actually screaming on my face while tears streaming down from his eyes like waterfall.

He looks so vulnerable and broken. I felt broke too but i can't believe this why would she do something like this?

"Why she did something like all this? Even she feels sad of what happened that night. I saw her crying many times who could she?" I asked to him in disbelief.

"Oh so now you want to believe on her? You judge my sister in one go but you didn't want to hear about the real culprit or are you scared of snatching the love, care, support, a father shoulder to cry on, a brother's protection to rely on...from a five years old Little innocent girl?" He sobbed and said.

"Yes you're scared of looking on those innocent and clear eyes after snatching happiness, care from my sister's life. I'm an pathetic idiot to believe in all shit everyone throws on me. I doubt on my own sister when you love the real culprits. I hate you Agastya, i hate you and i pray that you never get the happiness you deserve. You destroy my baby sister's life if not Roy uncle handed over her to Singh family I don't even think what would happen with my sister." He said and move out but stop again and turn to look towards me.

I was standing on the same place. SILENT! I'm speechless to say anything in favour of myself or in favour of Saurvi or her mother.

"Agastya if you want to give justice to Aarohi, if you want her to forgive you, if you want to forgive by my mom then punish the daughter of that whore. I never insult any woman but Saurvi and her mother didn't deserve respect. And one more think their is a gift for you lying on you desk. You may love it. Also you want the reason for that woman's doing.... I'll give you the reasons too that to very soon." He said and move out without looking at me back once again.

I felt hurt, broken, sad, guilty. Everything.

I walk towards my desk and sit on the chair I open the envelope lying their. The gift from shaurya.

As i open and see the content inside the envelope its felt like someone pour the ice cold water from my head.

Their was a picture of Saurvi with some other man, she's in very intimating position with him and some other pics she's with different men's in every pic some where kissing, hugging maybe that's common in filming line but in one she's sucking someone's dick and that's the boundary of my dam to broke.

And i saw one more envelope in between those pics as i open everything shattered in front of my eyes. Their are the pictures of Saurvi's mother with some different men's having sex.

I felt so hurt after seeing the pictures of Saurvi. And her mother i can't say anything for her intimating positions and sex pictures. It's none of my business. But why she's betraying Uncle (Shaurya's father)?

I felt so hurt and so broken i don't feel hurt because of seeing Saurvi's pics with some other men. But feeling hurt and guilty for saying rubbish to Aarohi. For abusing her, torchering her, hurting her, braking her mentally.

I felt tear in my eyes and i drove back to home as i was so broken and distrub to do concentrate on any work. And only one thing can make me feel less vulnerable is alcohol.

FLASHBACK END--

I'm so fucking confused, no not confused about breaking up with Saurvi i sure do that,.....but I'm confused because what I do now to ask for forgiveness for what I did to Aarohi in our childhood or in our past.

I was thinking all this and don't know when I black out and slept their in the same position and alcohol bottle in My hand.