Part 1

" The best moment is Yet to Come "
But when , where is my beautiful moment? Is the moment forget my way to come...?? Aish...Why would I need to suffer this much....Please help me someone....
* sobbing *

"Ahh...Is your emotional drama is over then we can get back to the topic which we are talking to ??" * raised her eyebrows *

"Yes yes...Ryunjin , I really need this job Please give me one chance". *puppy eyes*

Ryunjin - But Y/n Pabo. You are so clumsy and naive. Boss will easily hurt you...
Y/n - Please Ryunjin....You are my best friend. Can't you do this little help for your best friend ?

Ryunjin - I'm already helping you Y/n...My boss not a sweet person. He is cold and he want everything perfect without any mistakes and if you did any mistakes. He will fired you without any warning and good at shouting on his employees. That's why I'm telling you don't do my job...He will hurt you with his words .

Y/n - Okay...Okay. I understand but then also , I want to do your job...Please just give me one chance if I made mistakes then he will fired me. I have no problem.

Ryunjin * raised his eyebrows * - Are you serious??
Y/n - Yes ofc.
Ryunjin - But why you want to do my job??
You are working on somewhere, I think so.
Y/n - Yes but I left the job because the CEO is not good and the financial crisis is also going on due to Covid pandemic . So, I resigned it and finding a stable job for myself.

Ryunjin - Okay but why you want my job for 6 months??
Y/n - Umm..Actually you are pregnant and I want to handle your job in behalf of you.
Ryunjin * shocked * - Really??? I mean you came to meet me after 4 years and you are saying you came to only take care of me.
Y/n - Yesss..

Ryunjin - Something is fishy??
Y/n - Nothing is like that...Last week ,
Oppa ( Ryunjin's husband )meet me in Daegu. So, he told me about your 3 months pregnancy and then I decided to take care of you. I know...I'm not a good friend , I was not in contact with you till 4 years because I get too much lean on my work that I didn't get time to contact you or anyone. I'm sorry for that but I want to take care of you in your pregnancy and I will handle your job too till your delivery.

Ryunjin got up from her seat and hugged
Y/n tightly...and crying with her heart out..

Ryunjin - Why Y/n you are like this?? You always think about me and love me so much...Thank you for being my best friend...* sniff *.
Y/n hugged her back and patted her back lightly.. - Shh...Don't cry..I'm always there for you..

She broke the hug made her sit..
Y/n wiped her tears - Don't cry Ryunjin...
Then someone backhugged Ryunjin and rest his chin in her shoulder.
It's Namjoon , her loving husband.

Namjoon - Don't worry Y/n because of her pregnancy, her hormones are not in control...She gets emotional easily.

Namjoon kissed Ryunjin's cheek - Don't cry baby.
He calm her down.

After that , Ryunjin took a deep breath - Okay..I will give you my job for 6 months only..
Y/n's eyes lit up - Really...Thank you Ryunjin.

Ryunjin - Thanks to you for being here to take care of me in my pregnancy.
Y/n smiled - It's my pleasure my dumpling.

Namjoon laughed at Y/n's word.
Ryunjin - Hey , Don't call me by this name. I'm not look like dumpling anymore...
She said with a proud smirk and flipped her hair.

Y/n chukled - Oh I see. You didn't even changed a bit.
Ryunjin - You too but now you look like an independent woman .
Y/n - Yes I am...

Ryunjin smiled and they talked about some random things .

Time skips ~
Y/n came back home from Ryunjin's home. She took off her jacket and sat on her couch and opened her laptop. Some notifications popped up in front of her.

She opened one of the notification of text message.

In the text message ~

?? - Hey , How's your day??
Y/n - Quite good...Because of you , I meet my high school bestie again.

?? - That's Great. Did she forgive you that you didn't contact her last 4 years?
Y/n - Yes. I convinced her and she is ready to give me her job for 6 months.

?? - Great!!! I'm glad that you will able take care of your friend and handle her job. I'm proud of you...
Y/n - Yeah...That's all happen because of you. Thank you so much.

?? - Anything for you love . Okay. I need to go. Ttyl & all the best for your upcoming plans. Go ahead and focus on your work too. Love you idiot.
Y/n - Yeah I will . Take care. Love you babe.

She smiled while closed her laptop and walked towards her kitchen to cook something for dinner.

Next Day ~
Ryunjin went to her office.
She put her bag in her desk and walked towards her boss cabin with files.
She knocked the cabin door and a cold voice came from inside the cabin - " Come in ".
She opened the door and walked inside the cabin.

☆☆☆

Sorry for my Grammatical mistakes...English is not my first language. So, it's quite hard for me to write FF...💜🖇.

I hope you all love this part...Share your views about it...