Part 5

Y/n - Shit... * she freezed *
She saw her boss walking towards her with dark and cold eyes.
She gulped down her saliva and preparing herself to defend.

Tae opened the car door of her side and came closer. She shut her eyes tightly. After few seconds, she heard some sound. So, she opened her eyes and found Tae opened her seatbelt which was stucked...

She looked at him - T-Thank you Sir...
Tae - Come inside the cafe. We will have our lunch here with the clients...
He walked inside the cafe .
She nodded and followed him.

Time skips ~
Ryunjin - It's okay girl...Calm down.
She said to Y/n who is talking about her boss non stop..
Y/n - I think he will scold or else fired me but Nothing happen, he helped me to get out of the stucked seatbelt * sigh in relief *
Ryunjin - He is like that...He always help us and give best to his employees. He is cold but still take care of his each employees.

Y/n smiled , thinking about something.
Ryunjin noticed that - Don't dare to think that you will take my job Permanently. He is your boss for 6 months only .
Y/n chukled - I know. I'm just thinking about today's moment....

Flashback starts ~
Tae and Y/n was going back to the office after having lunch with the clients.

Y/n was looking outside the window then her eyes fall on something
" Stop " - She said while looking outside.
Tae stopped the car - What happened Miss. Y/n?
He furrowed his eyebrow.

Y/n - Sir there is a puppy on the road.
She said while pointing towards the puppy who is infront of them try to cross the road but failed because the vehicles are moving fastly.
Tae * raised his one eyebrow * - So?
Y/n - I want to take the puppy with me to my home.
Tae - No Miss. Y/n.
Y/n - Why??
Tae - I don't allowed any animal in my car..
Y/n - Please sir...
She request him but he denied and started the car.

After two - three attempt , She gave up and sadly pouted looking at the puppy , Tae saw that from the corner of his eye. He sighed and stopped his car.
He came out of the car and take the puppy in his arms and give it to Y/n. She was surprised but gladly take it from his arm.
Tae - Take him with you but always take care of him...Don't make him feel alone like now he is on the road.
Y/n - Okay sir...*dramatically saluted her boss *.
He sighed.

Flashback ends ~

She smiled while remembering the moment...
Y/n - He is cold but still have emotions.

At Taehyung's home ,
Tae is sitting on his study room , going through some files .
After few minutes, he closed his file and leaning back on his chair.
At a sudden, a boxy smile appears on his face while remembering today's moments.

Flashback starts ~
Y/n was playing with the puppy and just sudden urge came inside her. She gather her courage and asked him.
Tae - Sir...What name should I give it to him ??
Tae moved his glance towards the puppy and then focusing on the road - Umm...Yeontan.
Y/n smiled - Yeontan...Great..It's perfect for him.

She started calling the puppy with that name and playing with him that made Tae chukled but Y/n didn't noticed it.
Y/n - Sir.
Tae hummed.
Y/n - Thank you.

He looked at her in confusion .
Y/n - Thank you for giving me permission to take Yeontan with me..
She smiled.
Tae hummed with no expression but internally he is smiling.

Flashback ends ~

Tae chukled - She is cute and different from others.
He smiled while again looking back to the files.

Next day ~
Y/n entered her cabin as she saw a coffee is there on her desk - I didn't order any coffee then why is it here ?
Then her eye fallen on the sticknote on the coffee cup.
She took the note and read it.
" Good morning..Have a Great day ahead.. Finish the coffee and come to my cabin".
She came to know that Tae send the coffee for her.

Y/n * confused * - Why boss send a coffee for me?
She walked out of her cabin and saw the employees are holding a coffee cup on their hand.
She saw two employees are talking about their boss.
One employee - Boss is cold but still order coffee for us.
Another employee smiled - Yes. Such a sweet man.
Y/n realized that Tae ordered coffee for all his employees. She smiled and take a sip of the coffee.

A few minutes later, Y/n went towards Tae's cabin.
She knocked the door but she got no response from the inside. She again knocked the door.

"Miss. Y/n " - Someone called her from behind. She flinched and turned back to see Tae standing beside her..
Y/n - Oh boss. You scared me.
She said while placing her hand on her chest.
Tae - Oh Really?!
He said with a smirk.
He came closer to her as she gulped down, stepping back. Her back hits the wall and Tae coming more closer to her , making an eye contact with her.
Tae - Am I really scary Y/n?
She gulped down her saliva .

Y/n - Sir I didn't mean -
He cut off her sentence.
Tae - Oh Come on...I'm just playing with you. Why are you so scared with me ?
He said playfully and entered his cabin , leaving Y/n dumbfound.
After few seconds, she entered the cabin and saw Tae resting his head back on the chair and looking at her.

Y/n - Sir...Your today's schedule. You are free today. No client and project are there for today. You can rest well for sometimes.
Tae hummed still looking at her.
Y/n noticed his instant stare - I will leave now.
She bowed and about to leave .
Tae - Wait a min.