Part 4

Few weeks later,
Days passed , Y/n doing good in her work and helping Namjoon to take care of Ryunjin. Jimin & Y/n get closed to each other. Sometimes , they used to hangout with each other but Taehyung is still cold and always give her a dead stare when she tried to defend herself.

In morning ~
Y/n - I'm leaving for the office dumpling...Take care of yourself and your baby dumpling too.
Ryunjin - I will. Take care of yourself too
Y/nieee...Don't make my boss angry on your stupidity.
Y/n - Hahaha...Don't worry.

Namjoon came there.
Namjoon - Take this with you Y/n.
He gave her a lunch box.
Y/n - No need of this oppa...I will eat something from office canteen.
Namjoon - Take this Y/n. Early morning you came here to calm down her mood swings . I know you didn't eat something .
So, Take this.
Y/n smiled - Thank you oppa.
Namjoon - Anything for you sister.
He patted her head.

Ryunjin - If your Brother - Sister drama is over. So, Can anyone give me a Mint Choco Ice cream. I want it now....
Namjoon sighed - Wait...It is there in the fridge.
Y/n smiled .
She bid a bye and went to her work.

Time skips ~
She reached her work place early.
She enter Taehyung's Cabin and waiting for his boss to come .

She heard big steps coming towards the cabin. Her heartbeat started increasing .
She saw Taehyung entered his cabin and looked her with cold eyes.
She greeted him with a bow.
Taehyung - What's my today's schedule?
Y/n take her iPad and telling him , his today's schedule.

Taehyung going through some files while listening to her - I will meet the clients in the cafe. Informed them and you and Jimin is also coming with me.
Y/n nodded.

Time skips ~
Tae and Y/n both are leaving for the cafe.
Jimin will join them later , he stuck in some work.

They both walked towards Tae's car. Tae opened his car door and sat on the driving seat and Y/n sat on the passenger seat.
They left from there.

On the way ~
Y/n plugged her earphones to listen some music but Tae snapped it from her. She is shocked .
Y/n - What happened boss? Why you snapped my earphones?
Tae - I didn't allowed anyone to listen music or do anything while I'm driving.
He said with a super cold voice.

Y/n give her a " Are you serious " look but she didn't mind it and tried to sleep in the seat.
Tae - You are not allowed to sleep here.
Y/n opened her eyes annoyingly.
Y/n - Then please tell me what I will do then??
Tae - Sit properly and focus on the road .
Y/n - It's your work boss. You are driving the car now. So, you need to focus on the road. * chukled *
Tae didn't said anything. Just give her a dead stare that made her stop talking.

Time skips ~
They reached the cafe.
Tae opened his seatbelt and went inside the cafe but Y/n is still in the car . She won't able to open her seatbelt , it's stucked.

Inside the cafe ,
Tae saw Jimin is sitting on the chair waiting for them and clients.
Jimin - Hey bro...I talked to the clients . They stuck in a traffic jam. It take some time to come over here.
Tae - Hmm...
Jimin - Where is Y/n?
Tae - She came with me. She will be here in few minutes.
Jimin nodded.

After a good few minutes,
Tae looked at his watch.
Jimin - Where is she? Is she lost here or what ? I need to go and check before the client arrive.
Jimin was about to leave but Tae stopped him.
Tae - Wait...You stay here and I will check her.
Jimin nodded . Tae went from there.
He looked here and there and called Y/n but she didn't replied his calls.
Tae - Where she gone?
He went to the parking area and walked towards his car.

He was shocked to see her in the car. He opened the car door of her side and saw her sleeping peacefully in the car.
He was angry but after looking her angelic face while sleeping , his anger vanished.
He tried to open the seatbelt to make her sleep comfortable but it's stuck.
He understand why she didn't came outside. So, he won't do anything that wake her up. He just admire her face which is covered with her hair bangs. He moved her bangs from her face and put it behind her ear.
Tae * in mind * - She is beautiful.

Then his eyes landed on her lips , which is pouted. He smiled and slowly moving towards her then someone called him.
He groan a little and went away from her.
He saw the caller ID and pick up the call.
Tae - Speak.. * coldly *
Jimin - Where are you bro?...Clients came here .
Tae - Coming...I'm on the parking area .
Jimin - Where is Y/n?
Tae - She is in the car. Don't worry.
Jimin - Okay.
He hang up the call.

Tae sigh , looked at her and closed the car door and went inside the cafe.

Time skips ~
Y/n wake up and saw her inside his boss car.
She rubbed her eyes softly and looked at her phone.
Y/n * shocked * - WHAT??
Her eyes got widened.
Y/n - 5 Missed Calls from the boss...I'm sure he will kill me now.
She panicked and try to open her seatbelt - Why I put the phone on silent mode....
Y/n - Shit... * she freezed *
She saw her boss walking towards her with dark and cold eyes.

Are you enjoying the story ?? Please comment down.  I want to know your views...