Part 15

Y/n - Okay if he proposed me then I will accept it or reject.
Jungkook - I don't know.
Y/n - I will kill you.
Jungkook - Haha you won't.
Y/n - Bye.
Jungkook - Wait...
Y/n - What??
Jungkook - If you be his girlfriend. He will take you to his home then we are able to get more information about it.
Y/n - Yeah but what if he didn't proposed me because Yoongi didn't want him to love me because of his rivals.
Jungkook - Okay but How will we able to enter in his home?
Y/n - Hey I have a nice plan.

Jungkook - What plan ??? TELL ME..
Y/n told him the plan of the day when Jungkook attack on Tae in Y/n's home.

Jungkook - ARE YOU CRAZY?? You are saying me to shoot you in front of Tae?
Y/n - Yes. Don't worry . Just shoot in the things which will be near me . So , I get some injury and Tae take me to his home.
Jungkook - Are you sure that your plan will work?
Y/n - Yes..
Jungkook - Okay.

As you all know , her plan worked . She successfully entered Tae's home and she got to know many things about him but here comes a turning point , Tae is started planned to killed Jungkook's dad. So, Jungkook and Y/n finally decided to meet each other.

In the cafe ,
Jungkook - Why you called me here?
Y/n - Tae already planned to kill your dad.
Jungkook - What is his plan?
She told him his plan .
Jungkook - Okay. Don't worry. Just go ahead and do them whatever they planned . We will arrest everyone one by one with an arrest warrant. So, search evidence about the CEO and COO of the medicare whom Tae killed . So, we can arrest them in the evidence to stop him.
Y/n nodded and in a week , she found many evidence against Tae from his secret room.

Tae trusted her a lot that he showed her his secret room password but now, it will become a regret for him.

Successfully , They arrest Yoongi but not Tae. Y/n planned to arrest him by herself . So, She mixed sleeping pills in his coffee but before he could drink. He already got to know her real identity and he escaped from there.

Flashback ends.

Jungkook - Are you alright now?
Y/n nodded.
Jungkook - We need to find Taehyung as soon as before he killed my dad.
Y/n - I know where he is.
Jungkook - Really?? Tell me where he is?
Y/n - He is in XXX place.
Jungkook - Are you sure ??
Y/n nodded - It is his secret mansion which he owns 2 years before.
Jungkook - You are brilliant Y/nieee.
Y/n - I know .
Jungkook - Okay. I will arrest him. You will stay here and take some rest. You are not looking fine.
Y/n - Don't worry about me. I will try to help you.
Jungkook - Are you sure you will not breakdown in front of him?
Y/n - I don't know but what I'm doing now is my job.
Jungkook - Okay. Let's go now.
She nodded and went to that place.

At Tae's secret place.
Jimin - Are you alright Tae?
Tae - Yes .
Jimin - You are hiding something from me. Say what happened?
Tae - Y/n betrayed us.
Jimin shocked - What??
Tae told him everything.
Jimin - I can't believe she betrayed us. Stay strong Tae.
Tae nodded .

Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin surender yourself. Your house is surrounded by the police officers. Don't you dare to escape from here .

Someone said from outside of his mansion in a loudspeaker.
They both panicked .
Tae - Jungkook is here. Be alert.
Jimin nodded.

Y/n - Jungkook Plan B.
Jungkook nodded - Taehyung and Jimin surrender yourself or else we need to force you.

Tae and Jimin looked at each other and nodded and went to the balcony. They saw Jungkook and Y/n are standing on the ground .
Jungkook - Taehyung surrender yourself.
Tae - I will but First I want to talk to you and Y/n. Come inside the mansion.
Jungkook looked at Y/n. She nodded.
Jk - Okay.

Jimin opened the door for them and Y/n and Jungkook both entered in the house.
Taehyung is sitting in front of him . He gestured them to sit. They both sat .
Tae - Why are you both doing this things? You already know , no one stop me to kill your dad.
Jk - That's why we want to stop you.
Tae - Why would you want me to stop?
Jk - Because he is my dad and no one will harm him until I'm here and You got nothing to kill him.
Tae - Who said that ? After killing him , my revenge will over and I will peacefully live my life.
Jk - In your dreams because I wouldn't make it happen.
Tae - You can't stop me.
Jk - I can. If you are making trouble in my dad's life.
Tae - Your dad make trouble in my life. Will you give me my dad and mom's life back ??
Jk - No. I know Taehyung you suffered a lot but it doesn't mean , you will kill him. Start your new life and forget about this.

Tae - I didn't believe you both. Specially her
He said pointing towards Y/n.
Tae - I trust her and in return, she betrayed me.
Jk - Taehyung, she didn't betray you. She is doing her job.
Tae - She did. She played with my feelings. You are the worst part of my life.
Tears rolled from Y/n's eyes.

Jk - Taehyung mind your words.
Tae - I hope someone break your heart or betray you and you will feel the same pain which I'm feeling now.
Jk - Just Shut up Tae. Don't dare to say a single word to her.
Tae - I would. She is -
Jk - Stop it or else.
Tae - Or else what?

Jungkook punched on Tae's face. His face started to bleeding.
Tae - You bastard.
They both started fighting. Jimin and Y/n tried to stop them but they won't.

Blood is rushing on Y/n's veins. She came between them and put a one handcuff on Tae's hand and the another one on the pole beside him.
Tae - How dare you ?
Y/n shouted - JUST STOP IT KIM TAEHYUNG. Stop fighting with him. After fighting with him , You will get nothing.
Tae - Because of you , we are fighting. You are the betrayer.
Y/n - Yes, I betrayed you. So, What you will do with me ?

Blood rushing on his veins - You...
Y/n - Shut your mouth. It's true that I fallen for you but protecting Mr. Jeon is my first priority not you.