Part 7

Yoongi lean on his desk - Do you like
Y/n ?
That question made Tae flinch hard.
Tae - Why...Why are you asking me this question hyung?
He stammered.

Yoongi - Just answer me.
He said with a little bit anger visible in his voice.
Tae - Yes
He said lowering his head down.
Yoongi sigh - I saw you both together in the Han river in evening.
Tae nodded.

Yoongi - Tae don't think about any relationship with her..
Tae looked towards him.
Tae - But why hyung? I loved her. Are you thinking that she is not trustworthy ? But she is hyung...I get her personal details and investigate about her before appointing her as my secretary.
Yoongi - I'm not talking about her...I'm talking about you...Did you forgot you are an underground Mafia? No one knows about your real identity except me and our partners.
Tae - But hyung...

Yoongi - I'm not against your love Tae but don't you get scared if she get to know your real identity. Will she stay with you? What if everything get wrong..
Tae gulped down his saliva - Hyung you are scaring me..
Yoongi - This is the truth of our life Tae.
His voice is filled with full of concern and anger too.

Tae - I love her and I didn't imagine myself to live without her .
Yoongi sigh - Don't be blind in love. Our rivals already had an eye on us. If they use Y/n as your weakness then you will regret for it. Think about it Tae...
After that ,Yoongi left from there.

Tae leaned back on his chair. His throat become heavy and tears left from his eyes.
Y/n is running in his whole mind.

?? - Tae
A voice came in front of his cabin door.
He immediately looked at other side and wipes his tears.
Tae - Jimin? What are you doing here?

Jimin worriedly came towards him.
Jimin - Are you crying??
Tae shook his head , trying his best not to break down in front of him.
Without wasting his time , Jimin hugged him and caress his back. He hugged him back.
Jimin - I saw Yoongi hyung. He was looking tensed. Is anything happened between you two?
Tae - I messed up everything.
Finally he breakdown in front of him.

Jimin caress his back until he stopped crying. He broke the hug and looked at him - What happened bro ?
Tae - I love her Jimin.
Jimin * confused & shocked * - What?? You are in love with someone...Really? Who is she ?
Tae - Y/n.
Jimin * surprised * - I can't believe it...The Heartless Mafia is in love with his secretary.
He said in a tensing tone to lit up Tae's mood but it failed.

Tae - Can you please stop it Jimin ?
Jimin - Oh ok but why are you crying Tae?
Tae told him everything.
Jimin make an understanding face - Hyung is right Tae...Because of you , she will be in danger and did you forget that Jack always had an eye on us?

Realization hit him so hard.
Tae - Shit...I forget about it. I hope his mens didn't saw me with Y/n today.
Jimin - I hope so. Go home now Tae, It's quite late.
Tae - I will be going to meet Y/n first. I hope she is fine..
He take his coat and left from there.
Jimin sigh while looking at his disappearing figure.

Tae reached Y/n's home.
He is looking at her balcony , sitting inside his car. He wants to go inside but he has no valid reason to say to her why he came at her home at late night. So, he decided to stay outside for a while.

After few minutes,
He saw Y/n coming in her balcony.
Wind is making the way through her hair , She is looking beautiful that can't be expressed in words. She sat on the chair and looking at the stars . A boxy smile came on his face , seeing her.

Tae leaned back on the seat and looking at her . Some flashbacks of her are running on his mind.

Flashback starts ~

On the day when Ryunjin tell him about Y/n.

Ryunjin - This is the letter for my maternal leave sir. From Tomorrow I won't be able to come on the company but in behalf of me , my best friend wants to did my job as your assistant.
Tae nodded and She gave her Y/n's file.
Tae read her file . He is quite impressed from Y/n's profile and told her to leave now and he will informed about his decision later.

After that Ryunjin left from there , Tae told Jimin to get Y/n personal information because what if she was his rivals.

2 days later,
Jimin get nothing about her. She is simple girl who living her life happily and independently . So, Tae decided to take
Y/n's interview. He informed Ryunjin about it.

On the Interview Day ~
When Y/n entered in his cabin , Tae looked at her and then Y/n looked at him. They made an eye contact for a few seconds & then Tae cleared his throat that made her to came back in her sense.
She sat on the chair in front of them.
Tae asked her , his first question and she answered it perfectly.
Tae * in mind * - She is quite good in her work. I don't think to asked anymore questions now.
He appointed her and then he share a glance to Jimin which he understand and take Y/n with her and to get some more information about her .
After a while , Jimin informed that he got nothing suspicious about Y/n. Tae felt relief .
Tae - I hope Y/n will be trustworthy . To be honest , She is talented and independent woman . Her work skills are impressive.
Jimin - Looks like she stole your heart bro.
He said jokingly but Tae give him a dead stare.
Tae - You don't think that you are cracking jokes too much Jimin.
Jimin - 😁😉

And the Journey of his love begins ~