Part 18

Mr. Jeon - I'm innocent your honor.
Judge - Okay. If you are innocent then show us proof.
He stayed silent.

Y/n - Your honor, I have more evidences against him.
Judge - Show us Miss. Y/n.
Y/n gave him a file - 5 years before,
Mr. Jeon killed his own daughter because she went against her marriage.
Tae shocked. He looked at Jungkook whose eyes is red and teary.
Mr. Jeon - No. I wouldn't.
Y/n - Alright. I have witness too. Mr. Jeon Jungkook please come upon the witness box.
He went to the witness box.

Judge - Say Mr. Jungkook.
Jungkook - It's true your honor. He killed noona in front of my eyes. Dad...oh sorry Mr. Jeon , he wants her to get married to his friend's son but Noona totally disagreed with it because she love someone else. When she tried to escape from there. At that time...

He burst into tears.
Y/n patted his back - Calm down Jungkook.
Tae's eyes glistened to see him breakdown.

After a while, he calm down himself and said - At that time , he saw her and harshly beat her that her head started to bleeding badly and she died on the spot. I was looking from the outside and I can't help her but I will fight for her justice. I have a evidences against him. His Fingerprints which were found on the stick from which he beaten noona and CCTV footage too which he hide it in his cabin.
He sniffed.

Y/n - Your honor, There are many more evidences against him like blackmailing , corruption etc. It is there in the file please go through it and Tell us your judgement.

Jungkook went back to his seat and saw Taehyung who is completely shocked and surprised.
Jungkook - What happened bro?
Tae - From when did you both started to search evidence against him?
Jungkook - More than 1 year.
Tae is more shocked now.
Jungkook giggled and sat on the seat.

Mr. Jeon shouted - NO. IT'S NOT TRUE. YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU TO PUT THIS ALLEGATION ON ME..
He said while pointing towards Y/n.
Judge - Mr. Jeon mind your language.

Judge - The court will tell the judgement after half an hour .

Everyone went out of the courtroom.
Jungkook ran towards Y/n and hugged her - Finally...Our Hardwork is going to paid off. It's all because of you Y/nieee . Thank you so much.
Y/n smiled - My pleasure jungkookiee..

?? - Ahem Ahem...
Someone cleared his throat. They instantly broke the hug and looked at the person.
Y/n * softly * - Tae.
Jungkook - Umm...I need to go. I have some work guys. Bye..
He left from there.

Tae and Y/n both remained silent then Tae broke it.
Tae - I'm sorry Y/n. I'm sorry for everything I said to you. I have no intentions to hurt but still--
He cut off when Y/n hugged him and patted his back - It's alright. I can understand Tae.
Tae - Why you didn't told me about your plan?
Y/n - You are so much into your revenge that you didn't think about the outcomes. I came into your life to stop you from taking this revenge but you didn't. So, I need to do this.
Tae nodded.
Y/n - I never thought that you fall for me and I also fall for you .

Tears were falling down from his eyes .
He hugged her back.
Tae - Thank you so much Y/n.
Y/n smiled and they stay like this for a while.
Tae - Can you forgive me ?
Y/n - I already forgive you.
Tae - Yeah but still I want to do something for you as a forgiveness..
He said with a hope.
Y/n - I need a promise from you.

He broke the hug and deeply looking into her eyes. She smiled to see his passionate eyes are back.
Tae - What promise??
Y/n - Start your life with a new beginning.
Tae smiled and nodded.

After a while,
Judge - All the evidence are against Mr. Jeon. So, Acc to Law, Court will sentenced Mr. Jeon for a whole lifetime in jail and I removed all the allegations which were put on Mr. Kim. We didn't bring him back to life but we respect his honesty towards his department and we are proud to had a best police officers in our department.

Mr. Jeon - NO..
Tae happily cried.
Jungkook patted his back - Finally...Uncle get justice.

The officers handcuffed Mr. Jeon and take him with them.

Judge - Thank you Miss. Y/n for your service and Thank you Mr. Jungkook you take a big step and fight against your dad.
You are proud of the Police Department.
Jungkook smiled.

_______________________

Comment your views dear😊💜