Part 14

After a few minutes, she feels nothing . She opened her eyes and shocked to see Tae pointing the gun in her forehead.
Y/n - Ta..Tae...
Tae - Any last wish , Love
Y/n is trying to process what's happening. She can see his passionate eyes turned into dark with anger .
Y/n - What are you doing Tae??

Tae - I'm pointing the gun on your forehead
Y/n. Oh sorry FBI agent Miss. Lee Y/n.
Her eyes widened.
Y/n - How did you know?
Tae smirked .

Flashback starts ~
In call,
Yoongi - Don't worry Tae. I will handle everything.
Tae - Okay.
Yoongi went out of his car and someone targeted a gun on his head.
?? - You are under arrest Min Yoongi ?
Yoongi - Who are you?

In call,
Tae heard some voices.
Tae - What happened hyung? Who the hell is with you??

When Yoongi tried to escape from there but that person caught him and targeted the gun on his forehead.
Yoongi shocked - You? Y/n...
Tae heard him - What?? Y/n . What is she doing there?

Yoongi - What are you doing here with cops?
Jungkook - She is with me Yoongi.
Yoongi - Jungkook??
Jungkook - Yes me. Y/n is one of the Best FBI Agent of our Department. She came in between you both to get information of your planning and we planned to trapped you in our Maze and guess what ??
WE WON AND YOU LOSE.
He laughed sarcastically.

Yoongi - How dare you Y/n to did this with us...if Tae got to know about this. He will--
Y/n - I don't care. I am here to do my job only.

Tae heard everything . He throw his phone in his bed and ruffled his hair in frustration.
He kneeled down and tears left from his eyes - How can she said this things easily?
That care and love are all fake. I will never forgive you LEE Y/N!!!
He yelled.

Flashback ends.

Y/n shuttered - T..Tae
Tae - Don't say my name. You didn't deserve to say this name. You betrayed me.
Y/n - I...It's my job.

Tae frustrated and throw his gun in a direction.
Tae - JOB..JOB..JOB..!!!
Is it more important than my feelings?? You betrayed me Lee Y/n.

Y/n * softly * - Tae...
He grabbed her arms and pinned him to the wall - Those hugs and kiss are all fake
Y/n.

Y/n is looking straight into his dark eyes which was always soften after seeing her is now dark and cold which filled with hatred. She can't able to form words to say something.

Tae losing his grip from her arms and looked at the other side with an extreme cold face - I got my answer.
He turned back and walked away.

Y/n legs get weaken. She fell down on her knees. Tears made their way through her cheeks.
Y/n - No...They are not fake Tae.
Tae stopped on his track.
Y/n - I Iove you Tae.

Y/n - I realized it early but I can't help. It's my job. I'm sorry Tae.
Tae - You betrayed me Y/n . How should I believe you now , You are not lieing?

Y/n - What I have to do to make you believe in me?
He turned towards her and looked at her red and teary eyes which didn't even melt him.

Tae - You...
He cut off by his phone call. He looked at the caller ID and took the call.
Tae - Hello.
Jimin - Tae. You have to escape from there. Jungkook is coming to arrest you.
Tae looked at her - Okay.
He hang up the call.

Y/n - Tae what I have to do to make you believe in me?
She said while wiping her tears with a little hope in her heart that Tae will forgive him.
Tae - Don't leave this city. Stay here until I didn't contact you.
Y/n - Okay. I will.
Tae - If you broke it then??
Y/n - Just kill me like you did with others.
Tae - Okay.
He left from there without sharing a glance.

Y/n started crying her heart out. She never thought that she fallen for a Mafia who love her a lot but now badly hate her.

Time skips ~
Tae reached at a secret place where Jimin called him.
Tae went out of his car and walked towards Jimin.
Jimin - Are you alright? Did you got to know Jungkook arrest Yoongi hyung?
Tae - I know.

Jimin - Did Jungkook saw you coming here?
Tae - No. They didn't before they could I left from there.
Jimin - Okay. What about Y/n where is she?
He didn't know about Y/n's real identity.
Tae - She is there.

Jimin - Why you left her there?
Tae - Don't worry. She will handle everything.
Jimin nodded.

In Tae's mansion ,
Jungkook - Have some water Y/n.
He take her a glass of water and she take it.
Y/n sniffs - Thank you Jungkook.
He lightly patted her back.
Y/n drink some water and thinking about her journey of coming into the life of Tae.

Flashback starts ~
In Daegu,
Jungkook called Y/n.
Y/n - Hey Jungkook.
Jk - Hii Y/n.
Y/n - Tell me what happened now?
Jk - Wait how did you know?
Y/n - I know you very well . You didn't call me without any reason. Now , Split the tea.
Jk - Listen!!! you need to come to Seoul. I have a new investigation project for you.
Y/n - Alright.
Jk - Namjoon hyung will tell you everything about the investigation. He is in Daegu now.
Y/n - Okay.
She hang up the call.

She meet Namjoon Oppa and get to know about this investigation.
As you all know Namjoon is Ryunjin's husband. He is a Secret FBI Agent like Y/n but her wife doesn't know about this and he is working on some other investigations. So, he can't able to do this investigation and he doesn't want to take his wife's life in risk too as he is Ryunjin's boss. That's why they handover this investigation to Y/n.

One week later, Y/n agreed for this and went to Seoul. She started working on this.

She get a job on Tae's company and from the first day , she know that they are keeping an eye on them. That's why she stop contacting from her agents and Jungkook too. So, to not get in trouble. Jungkook text her from an unknown number and talked in the code word.

From the first day of her job , She hide the spy camera and voice recorder in his table when some paper were slipped off from her hands and landed in front of Tae's desk. It was the part of her plan . That's how she got to know that Tae like her but it's shocking for them because it was not in their plan and Now Jungkook and
Y/n was tensed about it.

In text ,
Y/n - What should we do now?
Jungkook - We have no choice Y/n.
Y/n - Okay if he proposed me then I will accept it or reject.
Jungkook - I don't know.
Y/n - I will kill you.
Jungkook - Haha you won't.