Part 2

2 days later ~
Y/n got a call from Ryunjin. She pick up her call.
Y/n - Hello.
Ryunjin - Y/nieeee..I got a call from my boss and he told you to come in the company next week. He wants to take your interview first and then he think about it.
Y/n - Okay. I will prepare myself for it.
Ryunjin - Yes. All the best...Fighting girl !!!
Y/n lift her one hand up and another one is holding the phone - Fighting !!!

Next week ~
Y/n reached the company where Ryunjin is working. She went towards the receptionist.
Receptionist - Hello Mam..How may I help you?
Y/n - Hello. I'm Lee Y/n. Can you tell me where is CEO's cabin?
Receptionist - Did you have any appointment??
Y/n - I came for the interview for CEO's secretary. Her secretary Miss. Ryunjin informed me about the interview. .
Receptionist - Okay. I need to informed him.
Y/n nodded.

She called someone.
"Good morning sir"
"Miss. Lee Y/n came for an interview "
"Okay.."
"I will informed her.."
She hang up the call.

Receptionist - You can meet him now. He called you in his cabin.
Y/n - Okay. Thank you. From where should I have to go to his cabin.
Receptionist pointed towards the elevator - Take this elevator and His cabin is in the top floor.
Y/n - Okay. Thank you

She left from there and walk inside the elevator and stand , pressed the top floor button. The door is closed .
She exhaled her breath which she is holding for a few seconds.
She is quiet nervous and scared because Ryunjin told her that he is cold as ice and his stare is dangerous. She is jumping a little bit in nervousness .
Y/n rubbing her both hands - Y/n don't get nervous. You will rock , I know.
She said to herself.

The elevator is about to reached the top floor.
She inhale and exhale a deep breath and adjust her blazer , stand properly .
The elevator door opened and she take some steps towards the CEO's cabin.

She stand in front of the CEO's cabin and knocked his door.
" Come in " - A deep husky voice came inside the cabin.
Her body shivers a little after hearing the deep voice. She pushed the door and went inside the cabin. She gather all her courage and tried to look in front. Her eyes meet with two beautiful eyes which is already looking at her. She lost in his eyes for some seconds then that person cleared his throat .
She came back in her sense.
Y/n * in mind * - Are you crazy dumbhead?? You are staring that person...You came here for an interview not for an staring competition..Aish why I am so stupid??
She said to herself.

She bowed him and the another person sitting beside him.
Y/n - Good morning everyone. I'm Lee Y/n.
* trying to avoid eye contact with the person whom she is staring a few seconds before *
Another person bowed her back - Miss. Y/n Please take your seat.
She sat in front of them confidently.
That person - Well...Miss. Y/n ,
I'm Park Jimin, The partner of Kim Company.
He smiled . Y/n looked at him blinking twice. He is looking handsome with a cute smile on his face.
Y/n * in mind * - Aww...My heart is melting.
Jimin - And he is the CEO of Kim Company " Kim Taehyung " .
She moved her glance towards the CEO , whom she is avoiding a few seconds before. She looked at him. He has handsome face with deep and dark eyes . There is no expression in his face but still he looked handsome that she can't control herself to look at him but she somehow manage and try to be professional in front of him.

The CEO looked at her with cold eyes and then looked back at her documents which Ryunjin give it to him , a week before.
After some good minutes , he spoke..
Taehyung - Miss. Y/n why you want to join this Company??
Y/n answered his questions with professionalism.

Taehyung - Hmm...Okay. You can joined our company from tomorrow.
Y/n * shocked , in mind * - What?? Only one question and appointed me but Ryunjin said he asked a lot of questions on her interview...Something is fishy...
Jimin - Miss. Y/n?
Y/n came back in her sense - Huh?? Ohh.. Thank you sir.
She smiled and bowed to the CEO.
Jimin - Miss. Y/n please come with me.
Y/n nodded and went out of the cabin with him.

Jimin and Y/n went to the 7th floor, where Jimin's cabin was there.
He opened his cabin door for her.
Y/n went inside and gave him a smile. She sat on the chair in front of his comfy chair.

Jimin sat on his chair and intertwined his fingers and looked at her.
Jimin - You can start your work from tomorrow . All the best Miss.Y/n but...
He stopped while speaking. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows .
Jimin - before you start. Let's have a coffee with me.
He said with a flirty smile.

Y/n * in mind * - Why his intentions not looking good towards me??
Jimin - Will you??
Y/n smiled - Okay sir.
Jimin - Don't call me sir. Just call me Jimin
Be comfortable around me.
Y/n nodded.

Jimin ordered two coffee in his cabin.
They talked a little bit then Jimin tell her about various things.
Y/n * in mind * - He is amazing..No one will get bored if he is with them.
Jimin - Y/n...Tell me something about you?
Y/n - Me..Umm...
She started telling him about herself and talked about many random topics.
Jimin - Stop it Y/n...My stomach is hurting * laughing *.
Y/n - Wait...One more incident, I remembered.
Jimin - Okay...Enough for today. I need to complete my work. It's nice to talk to you.
Y/n - Me too. See you tomorrow.
Jimin smiled and bid a bye to her.
She left from there , then Jimin went to the CEO's cabin.

He opened his cabin and saw Taehyung sitting on his chair and looking outside the window. His back is facing Jimin.
Taehyung - Any news??