Part 19

Mr. Jeon - NO..
Tae happily cried.
Jungkook patted his back - Finally...Uncle get justice.
The officers handcuffed Mr. Jeon and take him with them.

Judge - Thank you Miss. Y/n for your service and Thank you Mr. Jungkook you take a big step and fight against your dad.
You are proud of the Police Department.
Jungkook smiled.

Judge - Court is adjour-
He cut off by Y/n.
Y/n - Sorry your honor. May I have your attention please.
Judge - Yes.
Y/n - I have one more person here who want to say something .
Judge - Yes please.
Y/n - Mr. Kim Taehyung please come upon the witness box.
Tae smiled and nodded.

Jungkook * confused * - Wait..What is going on here? It's not in our plan.
Tae - Chill bro.
He went towards witness box.
Judge - Yes. Mr. Kim Taehyung what you want to say?
Tae looked at Y/n. She smiled softly with tears are falling down from her eyes.
Tae - Two months before , I killed Medicare company CEO Mr. Lee Jo and COO Mr. Song Kang .

Everyone shocked after hearing this.
Judge - What is the reason behind it?
Tae tell him everything about his revenge .
Judge nodded.
Tae - I'm guilty for this and what punishment you will give me I'm ready for this your honor.
Y/n - Your honor , I want to say something.
Judge - Yes.
Y/n - Mr. Kim Taehyung is hardworking , kind , humorous and a gentleman. He is a honest person like his dad. He worked hard a lot and take care of his each and every employees. He killed Mr. Joo and Kang to take revenge because of Mr. Jeon, he didn't trust Court and Police but now , I think he want to become a better person.
She said while looking at Tae.
Jungkook shouted - I agree.

Y/n - So, I want you to take a good decision according to it before you finalized your judgement.
Judge nodded.

After few minutes,
Judge - According to Law , Mr. Kim Taehyung will be sentenced for 3 years.
Y/n closed her eyes to stop herself from crying.

Judge - Thank you Jury for your service. The court is adjourned.
Everyone left from there except Y/n and Tae .
Jungkook patted Y/n's back and went from there to give them some spaces for a few minutes.
Tae came towards Y/n.
Y/n - I'm sorry Tae.
She cried.

Flashback starts ~

Y/n - Tae I need a promise from you.
Tae - What promise??
Y/n - Start a new life with a new beginning. I want you to surrender yourself that you killed Mr. Lee Jo and Mr. Song Kang. Your intention to stop them for making Fake Medicines is right but Killing them is wrong.
Tae nodded.

Y/n - Surrender yourself. After this , We will start our life with a new beginning.
She was scared that he will get angry on him but instead of this , he smiled and kissed her forehead.
Tae - Anything for you.

Flashback ends .

Y/n - I'm sorry Tae.
Tae - Hey. Why are you crying? I'm really proud of you Y/n that you take a big step to make me a better person.
He wiped her tears and hugged her. After a few seconds ,She feel comfort and warmth in his embrace.

After a while ,
He broke the hug and kissed her forehead.
Tae - I love you.
Y/n - I love you too.
They both smiled ear to ear.
Tae - Umm...I think it's my time to leave.
Y/n - Take care of yourself.
She cupped his cheeks.
Tae - I will. Take care of yourself too. Don't worry about me and mom--
Y/n - Don't worry about Mom. I will take care of her.
Tae smiled and nodded.
He want to leave but he can't move his feet from there. Y/n noticed it.
Y/n - You want something ?
She smirked.

Tae shuttered - N..o..No..I mean Yes...No.
She giggled and stand on her toes to reach his height and pecked his lips.
Tae blushed like a red tomato. She giggled.

Jungkook cleared his throat - Sorry to interrupting between this Romantic session.
Y/n - Shut up.
Jungkook - Aigoo. Y/nieee and Taeeee is blushing.
Tae smiled.

Jungkook - Let's go. Everyone is waiting for you both.
Tae and Y/n nodded.
They both went outside and saw the Jimin and Yoongi waiting for them..
Yoongi - You little brat. How dare you to surrender yourself all alone ? I was also there with you on the crime scene.
Tae - The crime was did by myself. You didn't do anything . So, Why should I take you with me??
Yoongi * softly * - Tae..
Tae - Don't worry hyung. I will come back soon. Take care of yourself and my company and employees too.
Tears left from Yoongi's eyes. He nodded.
Jimin - Take care bro.

Jungkook handcuffed Tae.
Jungkook - I'm really glad that you found your love.
Tae smiled - Yeah. Don't you dare to make her tensed about anything.
Jungkook giggled - I will.
He hugged him - Take care.

Tae left from there sharing a glance with
Y/n.
Y/n - I hope you will be fine there. I miss you.
Jungkook stand beside her , looking at them and smiled -
"A hero will sacrifice you for the whole world but A villian will sacrifice the whole world for you."
Y/n looked at him..
Jungkook - "And he is the villian who is the hero of our heart."

___________________

Comment for the next part💜