intro

Hayy , I see you have decided to read my story, I hope you like it .

I am Zack , Zack Williams, and I'm here to tell you my crazy story.

All that happened wasn't expected nor planned, nothing was .

Let me tell you more about my self before you get deeper into this mess.

Iam 21

I have two jobs cause dad is too sick to work now so I'm the one responsible for everything , no , I didn't drop out of college and am graduating in a couple of months hopefully.

In the morning I'm your normal friendly waiter , I take your order and bring your food ,simple.

Then at night I work as a bartender, yeah you're man makes the best cocktails ever ,not bragging of course.

I have some friends but I'm not the type to be attached to someone so much or be best friends with them , perks of being an aquarius and also suffering from some ..........trauma ,you could say

Hmmm. Yeah well I don't know if you guys care to know but I also vape ,like it or not I don't care and my favorite flavored pods are the mango ones they smell hella good .

Oh forgot to mention my sister, a dumb and stupid 18 year old who goes by the name Emily but I often either call her bitch or just Emily , sometimes I call her Em too , depends on my mood

And yeah that's all I guess, hope you like this brief discription of my amazing life ,you will know more later cause that's not all of course

I truly hope you enjoy my story , it's filled with action and suspense and .....nah I'm just kidding the most action like thing that had happened to me was a couple of months ago and it was a thief stealing our old neighbor's house, poor man. But it's still filled with some unexpected events and blah blah blah , just read it man !

Hope you liked Zack's intro , but for real now this is the writer/author and I hope you like and enjoy this story.💜💜

Note
*If you didn't like this intro,just know that the actual story isn't like this or writen in that same exact way ,also the chapters will be long so praise yourself*

* Some of y'all may or may not know but am a K-pop fan , this story has nothing to do with BTS nor any other K-pop Idol,nor am I speaking about there fans or anything,keep in mind that am apart of the fandom, again THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BTS OR ANY OTHER KPOP GROUP NOR DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THERE FANS WHATSOEVER, NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ARMY ,NOR THE BLINKS,NOR ANY OTHER FANDOM. okay ?! *

This is like a character board thing , it has a lot of the things that the characters like and other stuff .

I made these collages my self so I hope you like them

I made these collages my self so I hope you like them .

Quick note

This story isn't fully edited, like as you go on you will stumble upon a few weird parts , some common things you might see as you read along the way is "am" instead of " I'm" , misspelled words and repetition of some words , keep in mind that those things won't be effecting your experience much and that's according to a lot of people who had left comments on the parts where these issues are clear.

Just to be clear , the reason why some of those parts I can't fix is that when you delete and rewrite a specific part in the story it deletes all the comments that were previously on that part , and I love y'all's comments and don't want to delete them so I decided to put this note here , just to be clear , again , ( hopefully) those mistakes won't effect your reading experience, that's not just according to me after reading those parts but also according to some reader's who have left comments on those parts , I just want to be clear here because I personally get a little hesitant when I see the " warning unedited" on any story on here so I want to be clear .

Finally, I hope you enjoy and those few mistakes don't bother you much as you read 💜