7

Me and Axle both looked at each other at the same time , I got up from my place and started heading towards the kitchen, we are just a family of 4 , nothing too shabby,so we have this small dinning table in our kitchen.

We both got inside , mom was laying the plats and silverware on the table when we got in .

" Oh hi , your Zack's friend right ?" Mom asked Axle with a warm motherly smile.

" Yes ma'am, my name is Axle " he said with a warm smile of his own , he sounded very respectful.

" Oh what a respectful and polite boy , you could call me mom though, now you two sit down while I serve the food " she said before giving us her back to continue doing whatever she was doing.

" You really know how to make an old woman love you " I whispered to Axle who seated him self right next to me .

" Well I was just speaking politely to my elders , I didn't have any intentions " Axle chuckled.

" Wish you could learn something from Axle over here ,seems like a nice guy , be more like him will you " mom said turning to place a big pot filled with red sauce pasta in the middle of the table.

" Wow ,you have some good hearing abilities woman " I said as I digged my fork in the pot of pasta.

" Well yeah ,but your voice is also really high , put the fork down Zack , can't you wait for everyone else " mom said while giving us her back .

" How did you even...." I whined as I put my fork down , and of course Axle was dying out of laughter.

" You really like this don't you " I rolled my eyes at him, he just nodded and soon his laughter died out.

" Let him laugh , it's not that we hear much signs of joy here , you seem like a really nice guy Axle, don't know how you became friends with my son " mom then placed a medium sized tray with some chicken strips all stacked in  perfect rows.

" Thanks mom ,can we eat now ? " I asked .

" Am going to give your father his food and call Emily down , Axle honey , don't let him eat without us" mom said as she took a big wooden tray with plates of food and a cup of water on it .

" No worries ma'a.....I mean mom "  Axle replied with a smile.

" Thanks honey"

" Another reason to hate your guts" I said as I rolled my eyes.

" What did I do " he asked confused.

" Well if you couldn't tell ,my mom loves you more than me "

" Well of course not , you're her son , she just likes me cause am nicer and more polite than you " he said sounding like a little boy .

" What are you, 12 ? " I said rolling my eyes.

" No actually am 22 , but I do be looking young " he lightly laughed.

" Sure Mr heart throb " I said looking at the food Infront of me mouth watering.

" You don't have to keep calling me that you know " he said.

" Yeah whatever"

" Thanks so much for the food ma'am........I mean mom , sorry" Axle said as he sat there plate empty.

" No problem honey happy you liked the food " she said smiling widely.

Dinner went okay , mom asking her new favorite son a bunch of questions through the whole dinner, my sister watching his every move as if watching tv while eating.

By the way ,the reason my sister was up in her room for hours was because she had taken a shower , straightened her hair , Ironed her clothes and put some makeup on . Really trying to get a husband here huh .

When everyone was done eating Axle offered to help clean the dishes with mom and after a bit of arguing she finally let him help ,while still questioning him .

" You kinda look familiar though" mom said as she handed the wet plate to Axle for him to dry it .

He looked back at me as if asking me if I should tell her or not , I shook my head as no and he gave a slight nod

" Yeah , a lot of people tell me the same thing , that I look like some male Idole but no am not him " he smiled at her .

" Mom what are you doing to my future...I mean Axle" Emily said appearing in the kitchen, where does this bitch keep disappearing to .

" He just offered to help , you can leave this for me now , you go sit with Emily and Zack , I made some cheesecake,would you like some " she asked Axle

" No thanks, am full " he gave her a smile before making sure that his hands were dry then turned around to face us .

" You are so handsome Hendrix, would you like to go up to my room , am your biggest fan and I have a bunch of your merch and albums, would you like to see them ? " We were now sitting in the living room and my sister was half sitting on the man .

" Hm.., sure " he said , though his face said other wise .

" We're the hell do you think you are going" I said stoping them in there tracks .

" I was ..." Emily tried to explain

" Yeah I heard you the first time , no boys are allowed to enter your room , especially him " I said sipping on my second RedBull of the day .

" Well you can come , just watch from outside" she said giving me her typical puppy eyes.

" Stop being an asshole man " Axle said

" Fuck both of you , I don't even know why am doing all of this " I sighed as I followed the two upstairs my sister dragging the shit out of the man till they reached her room .

" Don't be terrifyed okay , just warning you , praise your self " I quickly managed to tell Axle before he was yanked in the room

The poor guy's eyes almost poped out of there sockets , and his mouth went wide open ,his face was a mix of horror, surprise and then more horror.

" What do you think ,I hung all those posters my self and do you like my albums shelf " my sister started pointing out every detail in her Hendrix musium.

" Y...yeah I like them " he said trying to put a smile on his face but the shocked look  just wouldn't waver , I noticed that what mostly terrified him was his half naked pictures that were stuck on the walls all in huge sizes. Believe me I don't know we're she bought those from either.

Now was my turn to laugh at his face , I decided to leave for a couple of minutes to run to the bathroom and the look on Axle's face when I said I was living for a couple of minutes was freaking priceless.

I hadn't known the guy for long but he seemed cool ,also it was kinda easy getting close to this guy in no time , being an extrovert while dealing with another extrovert is just the easiest and quickest way to be friends with someone.

I left the bathroom 10 minutes  later and was on my way to Emily's room to check on them.

But the second I peeked in the room to check on them I was shocked to see.........