17

" what brought you here " Zack hissed.

" I came to check on my privet bodyguard " Axel replied cheerfully.

" And do you normally give your bodyguards private visits " Zack asked arms folded.

" Nope , just you cause you're my friend " Axel said with a wide smile on his face , what's up with that guy someone seems to be very happy today .

" What is up with you today , you are being very smiley " Zack says with an eyebrow raised.

" Well I have a surprise for you " Axel said

" And what's that "

" Well , I heard there is an event for redbull lovers where you could try all there new flavors and play at the little redbull themed carnaval" Axel said excitedly

" Gosh you're..." Zack started laughing.

" So will you come with me " Axel said with a smile as he pulled out two tickets from his pocket.

" Well since you already bought them , yeah why not , but I need to get groceries first" Zack said his laughing finally dying out.

" Well that's no problem I will take you there " Axel said before holding out his car keys

They both got in Axel's car , the two were still quite not talking much , the only thing keeping them from being all awkward and quiet was the radio playing in the background.

Zack had his head out of the window admiring the view, Zack had been living in this neighborhood his whole life , yet every time  he is seated in the passenger's seat he would poke his head out and watch the houses and the sky like a little puppy in an unknown place .

" You seem to be enjoying the view " Axel said lowering the volume of the radio and giving a quick glances towards zack.

" Yeah , I've been living in this neighborhood my whole life yet I still like to admire the view whenever I get the chance, I love the calm atmosphere , the grass , the trees, it's just very calming" Zack explained.

" Well I guess it is " Axel said then stopped to think " do you still hate me?" He asked

" I never hated you , I don't hate anyone , I can't hate people, I just dislike them for a short period of time them either live with it or just forget about them " Zack said looking at Axel's side

" Well that's good to know " Axel gave a light smile then went back to keeping his eyes glued to the road.

" What else is on the list " Axel asked as he pushed the cart around while Zack read through his list seeing if he forgot anything.

" Hmm , let me check..... Yeah all I need is , oh it's the poster Emily asked for , it's the poster of your new song I think " he replied

" Oh I think I saw those stacked near the exit doors" Axel assured .

" Great let's get back already, am tired of walking" Zack mumbled

" Mommy are those two boys married?" A little boy asked his mother as they passed by the two .

" No honey they are just friends, boys can't get married to boys " the mother explained and the boy seemed to suddenly feel down with possibly a hint of shock visible on his face.

Zack heard them talking and saw the little boy's expression so him being the closeted bisexual he is and the quick to get mad guy he bursted open , but still trying to keep his calm as best as he could.

" No honey we are actually married, boys can get married to boys, you can get married to whoever you love " Zack replied talking to the boy but he was indirectly saying those words to the mother , and before they left Zack quickly reached for Axel's hand and held it , lacing there fingers together before giving one last glance to the mother then left.

" So I guess you're an LGBTQ supporter " Axel points out .

" Yeah is there a problem with that Mr kissed by accident" Zack smirked devilishly.

" You're just going to hold that against me till the end , right " Axel rolled his eyes.

" Well that's until you leave me that is " Zack calmly said as he reached to grab the  poster his sister wanted .

" What do you mean by that " Axel asked

" I mean that no one had ever lasted with me longer than a month "

" And why is that ? " Axel asked taking out the things they got and putting in on the tile.

" Well for a lot of reasons but there sum up is that am boring and no one's type in friends" Zack said casually while shrugging.

" You're pretty self accepting " Axel chuckled , " that's not true man , I've known you for like 3 weeks or something and you seem pretty cool "

" First time I've heard that " Zack smiled , he had never heard anyone say that he was cool . No one had ever told Zack that he was boring or not there type in friends or anything in fact but he just concluded that from the amount of people that didn't last long with him before leaving.

The only person that had ever lasted with him longer than a month was his ex best friend , but I guess you can conclude from the 'had' and 'ex' that it also didn't really last forever.

" Emily am back with the things, please put everything in it's place cause am going out ,and oh I got the guy Axel or whatever to sign your poster "

" Oh my god oh my god , is he still with you , I just want to thank him " she screamed as she ran over to me standing on her tippy toes trying to see if he's standing behind me .

" No he left , now take the things in , am leaving, bye "

" Fine , bye " she huffed

" Stop being a bitch and take the things in, and I swear you fucking Emily Willam if I come home and the things are still on the ground and in bags you're dead and hay mom is coming late tonight so don't open the door to anyone"  Zack said with flaming eyes, god he gets scary when he's serious or mad .

" What took you so long " Axel asked when Zack finally came back and jumped in the passenger's seat .

" Was just giving some advice to that little brat "

" You need to chill a bit with her , she's a girl you have to treat her better than that , even if she's annoying you still have to treat her well "

" Yeah sure thing , you didn't see how she broke my arm just 3 months ago"

" She did what !!?!?!?" Axel asked with wide eyes

Oh I know y'all missed me , how can I be not missed, I see you giving that disgusted look , don't do that , I know that if you're still reading this then you most likely hate me but .......yeah , am sorry but y'all don't know how hard it is to just start writing it's like some force is holding you back , another chocking your brain and your language suddenly disappears, like sometimes it feels like I can't even talk to people no more , like the only words I am thinking of on the top of my head are hi , bye , cat and box , literally those days are just so dumb but over all if you care I hope you forgive me and I'll hopefully post soon , have a great day y'all 💜💜