5

I was finally back home, to be honest, I just wanted to waste my time and get home at the time when I'm usually off from work, but I had nothing to do and wasn't in the mood to look for an available job at the current moment. Also if y'all are wondering about my studying and stuff well I'm actually in my last year of college almost done with it too. all that is left for me to graduate is to work on some important project to present on graduation day.

I opened the door and tried to slip in without making much noise and make a quick run for to my room, my amazing plan was then crushed by a dumb bitch dressed in some fancy clothes for whatever reason and seeming to be heading out.

" Oh ...h ...hay Zack, you're home early, what happened " she stuttered, well now I'm pretty suspicious of her

" Why are you dressed up like this, " I asked standing in the doorway.

" I was going to the mall with some of my friends," she said with a smile, first time I see her with red lipstick on. sure that's not it.

" Oh really, since when do people go to the mall dressed in tight dresses and a full face of makeup, and since when do you wear lipstick, red lipstick to be specific" I asked arms folded and looking at her up and down.

" Why are you making such a big deal out of it, I just wanted to look good and try something different, red lips are trending now, you wouldn't know such thing, now get out of the way I'm going to be late," she said trying to push me out of the way .

" Oh hell no , late for what huh? If you don't tell me where you are going right now I'm locking you up in your room , and you know I would do it " I said sounding tough and demanding, good job Zack , being the over protective amazing brother you are .

" Ugh okay fine, someone caught Hendrix,my future husband walking in target, the one located near here , I have to go ,maybe we would fall in love and finally get married" she said a dreamy look on her face ,that bitch had gone mad , to the pointwhere you can't even repair the damage.

" Ohhhh ,so it's about the weird purple eyed guy again " I said unamused.

" Hay he is not weird, now get out my way " she said pushing me away, I let her pass by but then held onto her hand .

" I'm going with you " I said glaring at her cause I knew for sure she would start complaining about how she could handle her self blah blah blah , I quickly reached for the car keys that were hung beside the door , I closed the door and pulled her to the car

" Get in " I said as I watched her stand there with her arms folded.

" Okay it's your lose , cause you ain't going anywhere looking like that without me " I said rolling my eyes at how stubborn she is as I got in the car .

And as expected she got in not so long after.

The drive to target wasn't long and in no time the car was parked near the entryway and we were out of the car .

Emily quickly ran inside with her hight heals, don't know how women balance on these , I think it's a power , some people say women are some sort of super heroes who can do some wired and amazing stuff and to be honest it's something that I can't argue on ,my mom just proves to me that she is indeed a super hero ,the strongest of all that is.

I followed behind Emily not too far behind , I pulled out my phone when hearing a ding come from it , it was from my massaging app thing ,my old boss had kicked me from there group chat and had sent me more insults privately before blocking me , fucking cunt.

I looked up to check on my sister and she was gone , I quickly put my phone in my pocket and started looking for her everywhere ,it didn't take long before I found her talking to a man with a black hoodie on and covering his face .

" Emily didn't I fucking tell you not to go anywhere without me " I said placing a hand on her shoulder.

" Oh my god , you scared me " the girl was looking at him with such a dreamy look , is this fully disguised man this Hendrix she's always talking about .

I turned to the almost completely concealed man and said " so you are this Hendrix guy ? " I asked arms folded and trying to give him the most disgusted look I could master.

The guy didn't reply but I could see his eyes widen a bit , was he shocked to see someone who hates him so much ?

" Hay don't look at him like that , I was just asking him to have dinner with us " Emily cheerfully said , why on hell would a famous celebrity want to ...

" I will come " the disguised man , Hendrix, said out of nowhere.

" Wow ,he talks " I turned to the guy who had cut the glaring contest that was going on between me and my fucking dumb sister, also I just realized that there where a couple of girls hiding and taking pictures and videos.

" Oh my god , really,this is the best day of my life " Emily chirped as she jumped up and down in joy .

" What the fuck, you know what , let's go , I'm sorry Mr Hendrix but our mom didn't make enough food to feed you , Emily let's go " I said giving him the fakest smile possible as I pulled my sister away.

" Zack no ...." Emily tried to escape my grip.

" You seem to hate Hendrix so much huh " the guy said making me stop. Isn't he Hendrix?

" Aren't you Hendrix, the fucking heart throb who's got all the girls after him whatever shit " I said .

" Well if you'd put it like that ,yeah , but do you know my real name though, this is just a stage name " the guy said as he got close to me .

" Well that's one ugly stage name " I whispered then tryed hiding it with an artificial cough " why would I want to know your real name " I said but the man only laughed . well that sounds familiar!?

" Does the name Axle ring any bells ? " The guy got closer to me and said barely above a whisper, close to my ear