23 ⚠️

" EMILY , EMILY , WAKE UP , WHAT HAPPENED" Zack yelled as he leaned down to take his sister in his arms while lightly slapping her on the face in hopes of that waking her up .

Zack was sitting next to his sister , trying to wake her , completely not noticing the wildly open door .

Axel slowly walked behind Zack , he was inches away from helping Zack and Emily up when his eyes darted in the room ." Holy fuck " Axel said as he changed directions now turning to stand in the door way .

" Axel, Axel , help me carry her to her room , Axel ? " Zack kept repeating his name but to no avail .

" z-zack ........ i-i , oh my god am gonna ............ Zack you have to see this " Axel said as he squeezed his abdomen seemingly about to throw up .

" my sister is unconscious in the middle of the hallway for God knows why , and you want me to check something out " Zack said angrily as he shook Emily more still trying to wake her.

" z-zack , you- " Axel stuttered badly as he stared at the sight Infront of him in absolute horror and shock.

" Axel what is ..........." Zack got up from the ground , standing up with the intention to drag the hell out of Axel for acting so naïve and wreakless at a time like that , but before he could say anything he stopped as he finally layed an eye on what was inside.

" i-i is that ......... dad?!" Zack exclaimed in a very shaking voice as he tried to take a few steps in the room but was instantly hit by the smell , the smell of death and a decaying body , mixed with the scent of lavender febreze.

The room Zack one knew all too well as he used to sleep with his parents at nights when he was anxious or worried or just wanted to feel like a child again , the room where his father first taught him how to do his tie , the room where he used to sit with his father after a long day and just play card games and talk .

This room held all those memories, but now , Zack was horrified just thinking about how this room had been in the same house he is living in.

The room that once had a king size bed with two night stands on each side and a little desk in the corner with some shelves above it that his dad used to call his study corner ,now became something like a mortuary.

The king size bed , that used to have clean ,fresh white sheets on it every morning was now replaced with sheets that were covered in blood , fungus, mold and maggots.

The usually clean and well vacuumed floor was now all covered with bags of medicine, the bags he bought from the pharmacy every couple  months , and a thousand cans of febreze all laying on the ground and in one of the corners layed a black trash bag that had bugs crawling all over it.

His dad's once was a study corner had become a surgery tools tray , with a bunch of different types of knifes and other stuff on it .

The windows that would get opened in the morning to let sun light in the room where now half barricaded with old news papers that dad had .

And the worst part was the body laying on the bed , a very bloated body , the body, very blue almost  purple , parts of the body got decomposed and decayed , larvae and maggots crawling all over , saprophytes devouring the dead ,cold body of a man that seemed, and looks like Zack's father .

" w-what happened here ? " Axel asked in a low shaky voice ,  as he watched the horrifying scene now realizing why Emily had fainted and fell to the ground the second she saw that.

" I - I don't know , h-he was supposed to be sick " Zack said ,a tear running down his eyes , his heart clenching in his chest as millions of thoughts ran through his head .

" he was " said a voice that suddenly appeared out of the blue , both Zack and Axel got shocked as they suddenly heard the sound of Zack's mother .

" m-mom , w-what happened ? W-what -what did you do" Zack asked no longer able to hold in , fear , horror, sadness, disgust , everything.

" he got really sick " she paused as she walked closer to them with what seemed like a sad smile yet seemed to hid something

"and then he got even sicker,then he stopped breathing" she paused once again as she walked even closer to them her smile transforming in what seems like a psycho smile with each second.

"but since he had told me that he will never leave me I thought he was just too tired that he was too tired to even breath , so I kept taking care of him but he started turning colors, he was pranking me , he planned this too , see, he changed his color to blue and became a Smurf, isn't that fun, your dad loves Halloween so much he starts wearing his costumes months before October " she explained with a manic smile on her face , now Zack started understanding what Axel meant before when he was talking about how she felt eery .

She is carzy , she completely lost it .

" mom -- h-he's dead " Zack said with tears running down his eyes with a look of horror on his face .

" no honey don't say that , he is fine , can't you see " she said with that same scary smile still plastered on her face as she pointed towards the dead body .

Both Axel and Zack slowly turned there head to the side to look in the room in horror.

She was pointing towards the man's chest that was actually moving, slowly but surely rising slightly and then flattening out again .

Zack slowly walked in the room absolutely terrified, he started walking towards the body slowly as he contemplated wether to go back again or not .

He had an idea of what could possibly be happening and he was terrified to see what it was .

He finally reached the body and with shaky hands he reached to pull his father's shirt up and the second he did he went vomiting on the floor .

" holy fuck " Axel whispered as he covered his mouth in an attempt to not vomit as well .

What was causing the moving of the dead body's chest was .

Larvae, maggots, flys , ants , a bunch of insects where feeding on that poor man's body for ages now to the point where they created a hole in the man's chest .

" you're a fucking sick woman" Axel shouted as he ran to drag Zack out of the room not wanting him to see anymore of that.

" oh well that's not how you should speak to your elders , I thought you were a nice respectful young man " she said as she walked closer with that same smile.

" don't come any closer" Axel warned as he pulled a shocked Zack behind him .

" oh come on am just playing with you kids , am going to sleep , am exhausted" she said with a smile that back then seemed to be comforting but now was horrifying and unsettling.

She then proceeded to walk in the room , but she didn't close the door behind her , instead, she ran over to her surgical tools tray/ table and pulled a sharp knife then ran over to Emily who was still laying unconscious and stabbed her while laughing like a manic.

Hay guys, I hope y'all aren't hating how it's turning out , I've never read a story with that type of plot or catagory mash up before so I really hope y'all like it , and thanks to everyone who has been supporting me , it really means a whole lot and reading comments that are left on my chapters really just make my day ten times better.

Also if y'all didn't notice my story reached more than 10k reads , yeah , I can't even believe it , thanks so much to everyone who is reading my story , it mean a lot .💜💜

10k💜🏳️‍🌈💜