13

Axel pov.

I shouldn't have done that . I don't even know why I kissed him.

He was just sitting beside me and I couldn't hold back when I realized we were already sitting pretty close.

I didn't expect him to freak out that much or turn from the friendly guy that I knew to some cold asshole.

Before I had kissed him and even before the concert it self I had asked my boss to hier a close friend of mine as a new bodyguard, since my old private one wanted to quit for personal reasons I wanted a new one anyway and the only person I thought of when thinking of someone I would want close to me at most times if not all was Zack.

Before that when I went to leave the tickets for Zack I had a quick chat with his boss and he told me that Zack had quit his other job and was asking him for over time or other things to do around the place to earn more but he had nothing else for Zack to do around there so aperantly Zack was left to wander around for another job according to what his boss told me .

Sadly though I didn't have enough time to tell Zack before my concert cause I got too busy .

What I didn't expect was that our little privet chit chat would turn into a confusing matter, am pretty sure Zack is having a hard time wondering why I did this but I too don't know why.

I-I don't think I like him , or maybe I do , but as a friend, am not gay , nor am I anyother thing that would lead me to falling for a guy . I like girls, am straight.

But that doesn't explain why I did that , it's confusing me myself.

But.....if there's something am sure about it would probably be the fact that I liked it .

Yeah , I did. It felt nice , different nonetheless.

I never felt anything towards a guy so I surely wasn't thinking of experimenting with him so what was it .

Was I being controlled by an unseen body that forced me to take a move on him ?

Or was I hypnotized by his gorgeous dark blue eyes, hay I might not be gay but I could still appreciate beauty.

I need to talk with him .

" Hay boss "

" Hay Axe what's up?"

" Did the guy I was telling you about come for the interview? "

" Hmmm let me check............yeah the receptionist just informed me he just entered the elevator and is on his way up " the man explained

" Oh okay thanks boss , see you later "

" Yeah ,later kid "

I hung up .

Boss has always been like a father to me , always replaced that gap. My father isn't physically dead , but in my mind he is .

Whenever I see my father it's only because he wants my money that's all , he just comes up to me starts talking about how harsh life had been and how I should take care of them now that am the one working and then ends his beginning with bringing up my sick mother whose medicine itself costs half of what I give them per month.

I hate him . I-I actually never wanted to be a famous idol believe it or not . It all started when I was 6 , I was just a kid who loved to play around and sing , one time at a family gathering I grabbed my mother's hair spray bottle and started using it as a mic and went on singing, the whole family was cheering and clapping, I mean it's a young boy who is having fun so why not cheer him and make him feel good about himself and more confident,right ? But my dad took it to a whole other level.

My father turned a fun hobby of singing while doing chores to an actual job , the more that I grew up the more my father forced me to appear more , 16 year old me was forced to record videos of himself singing,day and night, to go famous and get money. And well......his plan worked.

A company owner found me and contacted us , said that they wanted me to work for them and that they would pay me a great sum of money, the second my father heard of money he agreed without hesitation and the next day was on his way to give me to that company owner.

What was even more sad and embarrassing was that he didn't even say goodbye or even look at me , there were other teenagers just like me who had there parents crying cause they didn't want to leave there kids who wanted to become Idols while my dad just took the money and left , I kept standing in that lobby staring at the door that my father had exited the building from for so long till one of the workers finally came over and dragged my stare away from the door that I very dearly wished that it would open at any moment and my father would walk in and take me home.

The company took good care of me non the less and the boss became like my father and sympathized with me after knowing my story.

People there loved my voice and no one there forced me to do anything I genuinely didn't want to do , they literally treated me like the boss's son and everyone there admired my eyes rather than making fun of me for it which I didn't expect since my own family used to make fun of me for it , they even went as far as saying I was probably adopted or got switched in the hospital with the son of a witch.

It made me sad , imagine hearing those same comments for years all up until they threw you away to some company at the age of 17.

But now thinking back on it , it's not that sad , they gave me to people who managed to treat me better and now am living a great life and grew to accept my life and my job even though it's no longer just a 6 year old's hobby.

I got in the car and was on my way to the company to meet Zack , I need to talk with him .

Guess whose finals are coming. Yeah it's me , so not only am I normally slow on updates but I will also be having exams that according to my calculations will last about a month so there are two things that might happen here.

1 is that I might post maybe 2 or 3 chapters before exams

Or

2 I might still be the carless person I am and just post regularly as if I don't have an exam the next day ( "regular" noticed that 😅😅)

Anyway it's going to be fine , don't worry much about the updates I just wanted to rant a bit about the chaos am going through. Thanks for reading y'all, see ya