24

"EMILY !! NO" Zack shouted as he tried to run to save his sister but Axel just held him back .

He watched as his sister got stabbed, once,twice , 3 times, till she woke up gasping from the pain then fainted again .

" See! your sister is dressing up too , but she is dressed as a ketchup bottle, isn't that funny, now it's your turn honey, would you like to be a ketchup bottle like your sister  ? " she asked now standing up with the knife she had stabbed Emily with , blood dripping down the knife and forming little puddles on the wooden floor.

Zack started crying more , his heart hurt and his chest qulinched as he saw his sister laying on the ground possibly dead already.

He started walking towards his mother , yes , Zack walked from behind Axel and started heading towards his so called mother , this isn't his mother , the woman who raised him and loved him .

Zack's mother started laughing again as she started running towards Zack , knife in hand , he was so helpless by then and had given up completely, his mother lost her mind, his sister is laying on the ground soaking in a pool of her own blood and his father had already been playing around and having fun in heaven with the angels for a while now .

As she finally was about to stab Zack , Axel quickly pushed him out of the way and stabbed the woman in the neck, as Zack fell to the ground while watching the scene unfold he was having mixed feelings , a part of him hated Axel for saving him but another part felt lucky that he was there , that was all that was in Zack's head before he hit the ground and fainted.

Beeeb.....

Beeeb.........

Beeeb.........

" Emily, where is she " Zack asked in a low whispery voice ,the moment he was able to move his lips and speak.

Upon hearing that Axel who was half asleep on the chair beside his bed jolted up .

" don't worry about her now , how are you feeling " Axel asked as he turned to glance at Zack quickly then turned to look for a doctor.

" nothing, I feel nothing" Zack said with a tiered face as he layed there his head swarming with thoughts that are all tangled up , he stopped his thoughts for a second as he noticed the white bandages showing from beneath Axel's shirt.

" w-what happened to you " Zack asked as he managed to move his finger slightly up to point towards the showing bandages .

" Don't worry about anything now , here the doctor came "

The doctor walked in and behind him stood an officer that was forced to stay outside while the doctor came in .

" how are you feeling Mr Zack " the doctor repeated Axel's previous question.

" I-im fine " Zack responded still sounding so weary.

The doctor then went on telling Zack all types of medical stuff that Zack didn't understand much of just understood the part were the old man said he was doing fine and is free to leave by tomorrow.

" where's mom ? " Zack asked sounding weary .

" Zack I think you should rest first" Axel replied calmly as he took Zack's hand in his lightly stroking it

" for fuck's sake Axel, tell me what the fuck happened, where is Emily , what happened to mom and what's wrong with your shoulder? " Zack yelled.

" b-babe just , just calm down " Axel said trying to calm his boyfriend down.

" I will calm down when you explain to me what happened after I blacked out , b-babe , please, just , just tell , is ..... Is Emily okay " Zack asked now fresh tears falling down his eyes, the guy's cheeks hadn't even gone dry and here he is wetting them again .

" Emily is ........ We don't know yet , okay , her state is very unstable, she was sent to the hospital too late , she had lost too much blood and she is currently unconscious, they performed surgery on her but they are still not sure if she's going to make it , the wounds were too deep and she stayed there without medical attention for longer than she was supposed to , after your mother fell to the ground I couldn't even assist her , all I managed to do was call 911 then fell too " Axel explained.

" w-wait , what happened to you " Zack asked.

" as your mom surged towards you I pushed you away and took the hit , she stabbed me too close to my trachea, I had snatched an empty syringe before all that and stabbed her with it , I don't remember where I hit her or how I even did that all I remember is that as she fell to the ground I pulled out my phone and dialed 911 , all I said was help then blacked out " Axel finished with a worried look on his face and in his words it felt like he was hiding something.

" Axel, tell me the truth, what happened to mom ? " Zack said in a shaky voice fearing the answer.

" am sorry babe" Axel said as he looked down at his blood covered shoes.

Hay hay hay , what's up , very late update, I know , but you should be used to this by now , anyway, hope you are liking this so far , might be a little sad / disgusting/ kinda dramatic but ....... You know that's what makes our lives flavorfull so yeah