* side story * part 1

Finding Emily a bf

" Zaaaaaaack, help me " Axel shouted from the first floor of the house.

" What's going on down there " Zack asked as he went running down the stairs.

" Your sister is harassing me again " Axel complained as he tried to push Emily off of him.

" Emily can you please get off my boyfriend before I come break your face " Zack threatened as he stood a few feet away from them.

" I regret telling you guys that I know " Emily huffed as she finally hoped off Axel

" Know what ?" Zack asked as he went to hug his boyfriend.

" That I know about you two " Emily huffed once again. " Ever since you two found out you guys became too bold, like too bold, you guys kiss and hug and act all lovey-dovey all in front of me "

" At least consider the fact that I liked Axel first," Emily said glaring at her brother.

" Stop being single and maybe then you won't be bothered by our love, get a damn boyfriend and stay away from mine, " Zack said looking down on her as he stroked his man's hair in a soothing manner as the supposed top (Axel )started snuggling more into his bottom (Zack)

" As if it's that easy, do you know how hard it is to find the perfect man ? " Emily scuffed as she snatched the remote control from Axel's hand .

" Hay " Axel shouted but Emily looked unfazed and went on looking for a new movie on Netflix.

" Well it wouldn't kill you to lower your standards, he doesn't have to be a handsome man with a chiseled jawline and purple eyes, he can just be a normal man with good qualities " Zack explained as he gave Axel a quick kiss on the forehead before getting up .

" And where's the fun in that , Axel, do you have any siblings that you haven't told us about " Emily turned to look at Axel looking excited.

" Nope , babe where are you going?" Axel asked .

" Well , I was in the middle of sending a very important email before you started screaming for help "Zack said as he walked over to the staircase.

" Oh come on , ever since you got accepted into that office job I haven't been able to see you without a laptop Infront of you or a phone stuck to your ear , spend some time with us " Axel said as he gave Zack the unresistable puppy eyes .

" Don't look at me like that " Zack warned

" Well that's the only way I can get you to spend some quality time with me "

" Fine ! But at least let me send that email and I'll be right with you "

" Fine , I don't want you to get fired, go ahead, you have 10 minutes maximum , If you're one second late we are breaking up" Axel warned

" Okay okay " Zack said as he ran up the stairs.

" You guys make me sick " Emily said as she pretended to puke.

" And you scare me , but for real, you need to stop being single so me and Zack can finally live in peace" Axel said his face returning back to it's usual plain and dull look .

" And did you hear what I said before? It's not that easy , I have standards , standards that I admit are a bit too high but still . It's very hard to find the perfect man " Emily explained.

" How about a woman ? " Axel asked

" Hmmm , no , I'm not bi, never felt any attraction towards women " Emily shrugged.

" Well that's very similar to what your brother said before coming home with me"

" Eww "

" Anyway, even if you have hight standards it's still possible that you find the right man , only problem is you're not even trying, you're just trying to make me straight even though I've already came out as a 100 % gay "

" I still gotta try , I'm way better looking than Zack anyway. "

" I heard that " Zack shouted from upstairs.

" Are you evesdropping on us " Emily asked .

" No , just forgot something in the gaming room so I went to grab it " Zack replied then went back to his and Axel's room .

" Anyway, what do you suggest I do to get a hot and sexy boyfriend? " Emily asked

" Well , first I need you to tell me a bit about your type "

" You " Emily emidiatly replied with a wide smile.

" I'm calling out for Zack the next time you do that "

" Okay , okay , well , I want a guy who is nice and sweet , he has to be taller than me both when I'm with or without heels on , he has to have a nice body of course and..... Any eye color except for brown , I want like , green, purple, blue, gray , yeah " Emily said describing her dream man .

" Well that doesn't sound to hard , hand me your phone " Axel said reaching his hand over to take her phone .

" What are you going to do ? " Emily asked after she had handed him her phone .

" Making a tinder account for you , can't believe you don't have one. " Axel said surprised as he tapped away on her phone .

" Well I was kinda set on marrying you, so I didn't really need it " Emily whispered to herself.

" What did you say " he asked raising a brow .

" Nothing , nothing at all "

" Here you go , I've used the best picture I could find for you , and now you swipe and hope for the perfect match " Axel said as if doing an advertisement for the app

" What If I end up matching with a creep ? Or even worse, a kidnapper or a serial killer? " Emily said with horror In her eyes.

" You need to stop watching those shitty horror movies . Nothing like that will happen anyway, even if they turn out to be creeps me and your brother will be on a date in the table right next to you , so no need to worry, just focus on finding the perfect match and don't be overly picky "

Soooooo this was supposed to be out on valentine but It totally slipped my mind and forgot I even made the first part of the side story but it is what it is , happy late valentine I guess.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️