15

Zack's eyes went wide, he quickly slipped into professional mode and put back his poker face as he straightened his back which was arched in a weak and tired manner.

" I apologize, Mr Axel," he said

" You don't have to apologize, seems like coach is giving you a hard time "

" No sir, everything is fine " Zack explained

" That's good, we don't make people suffer here, just say if you're too tired or physically unable to do something, we take things here step by step okay "

" Yes sir " Zack formally replied.

" Your 5 minutes are up, go back to training, 20 squats and 20 push-ups, today we are just going to work on physical strength, but tomorrow is going to be a different game so be thankful cause what's next isn't as easy " the coach explained

Zack just looked at him eyes wide and mouth a gap "Well thanks for the heads up, a way to motivate someone " Zack said before side-eyeing Axel and then getting back to his workout somewhere a bit far from the two sitting on the bench.

" Would you like to work with your friend or should I empty out the indoor gym for you?" coach asked.

" No need Jim, I'll just work out here, but I need my extra locker key cause I forgot mine at home "

" Oh sure thing, keep your eye on the new guy while I go grab it for you,"  he said as he got up and went inside the building.

Axel got up and started walking over to Zack.

" Still mad at me ?" Axel asked

" Why would I be mad at you sir " Zack replied not giving Axel a look while continuing to work out

" Oh don't act all formal, can we please talk ?" Axel asked

" Why are you acting so fucking casual, is it fucking normal for you to go around kissing random guys " Zack stopped his training and was now standing in Infront of Axel looking him straight in the eyes.

" I'm not gay "

" Well that doesn't explain why you did this" Zack replied his voice getting a bit too high.

" Zack please calm down  I.....I don't know why I did it, okay, but don't act like it was all me you also let me do it and even kissed back " Axel replied.

" I ....." Before Zack could say any other thing the coach came back with the locker key.

" Axel I got the keys " Jim, the coach, shouted.

" We are not done talking, Axel said directed to Zack before turning around and shouting back to the coach saying that he's coming.

Zack stood there clearly once again deep in thought. " Shit  I lost count, fuck my life" Zack whispered to himself.

Zack continued his workout, while Axel later joined him, both were working out on their own with a fair distance between them, not another word was said between them cause the coach watching Zack like a hawk.

" Time  Zack you're free  " Coach shouted before whistling with his whistle.

" Finally" Zack huffed as he fell to the ground and lay down on the sandy ground.

" Boy get up and go take a shower, or do you want to get another set " the coach shouted.

" Nope no thanks, I'm coming" Zack quickly jolted up and ran to the coach

" By the way, what's your name coach?" Zack asked when he was finally walking beyond the bald man

" You can call me Jim since you seem to be a cool guy, a tad bit lazy though," Jim said

" Bro are you serious, this is the most I've moved throughout the long years of my life  I used to always skip P.E in school but now I dearly regret doing that "

" Yeah you probably shouldn't have done that, I heard you're still in college "

" Yeah but in a couple of weeks, I won't be "

" Really, well  shouldn't you be studying for finals or whatever "

" Not really  our college works a little differently, we already had our final exams but for us to take our degrees we need to do some project/presentation" Zack explained

" Oh, never heard of that system, anyway, get in the shower, did you get extra clothes? " Jim asked

" Hmm, no, I forgot "

" Do you happen to suffer from ADHD? " Jim asked once again.

Zack just replied with a shrug.

" Great, well you get in and I will go grab some extra clothes we have lying around, what's your size? "

" A large I think " Zack replied

" You think  We really need to work on your mind and mental state too " Jim face palmed before going to get the extra clothes

" You probably should've checked on that before even accepting me," Zack said to himself with a small chuckle.

" And what does that mean " Axel popped in

" What the fuck! you scared me " Zack said with a loud voice.

" Sorry, didn't mean to scare you " Axel shyly said.

"Yeah whatever, please leave so I can shower "

" You think I'm going peek behind the curtain now, I told you I'm not gay " Axel explained

" Yeah  of course I know that cause it was your doppelganger kissing me and not you", Zack said with a frown on his face

" Can you just forget about that and return back to your old self, it was an accident " Axel said getting irritated.

" Accident? How could you kiss someone by accident " Zack barked

" Okay it wasn't an accident, I just don't know why I did it okay, you were just sitting near me and we were both sitting quietly and all then you looked at me and I just had no control over myself for seconds before I regained it, I'm sorry if I hurt you okay, please can we just forget about this moment and live on " Axel ranted.

" I......I don't know why you care so much about getting back on good terms with me, I'm not even that fun or anything so why, why do you care "

" Cause I enjoyed the time we spent together "

I know not a lot of people care but because there is still a tiny possibility of someone caring I will say this, am really sorry for not posting, I realize that am a piece of shit and the most useless human being but I still hope you would forgive me, I also realize that I shouldn't be a writer if am that shitty but I still do it cause I like it and because I would be totally and completely useless if am not, thank you if you're reading this.