CHAPTER 21

First and foremost my sincere apologies to all the readers who have been patiently waiting on me to post the next update of this story. Last year and this year have been really important part of my life both professionally and personally. I got married in December and have been busy trying to manage multiple aspects of my life. Though it's hectic I am enjoying every bit of it. I have also decided to connect a little more with my readers who have been nothing but huge support and have encouraged me to write till now.

I have updated my Instagram link on my Wattpad profile, so please feel free to follow me if you want to know other life aspects of your reader. You can follow me on Instagram by following my profile https://www.instagram.com/anuperdoor/

I have a few other plots in my mind which are from the serials Mehandi hai Rachnewali and my one-time favorite Imlie ( because of Aryan - Imlie). I want to finish the stories Soulmates and Love and self-respect and then focus on other ideas. So rest assured, I will try to update at least once a week and try to keep you guys updated if it's anything otherwise.

Thank you all once again for your support and also for commenting and reaching out to me just to make sure if I am fine or not.

Chapter 21

Khushi came to the terrace wandering and thinking if she is being too harsh on Arnav. Yes, he was repenting whatever he did, but it's always after it's gone too far, and somehow every time she had to take some extreme step to get something out of his mouth or even to make him apologize to her. Looking back she thought if she hadn't tried to commit suicide then probably she wouldn't have even known the truth of the marriage and she couldn't imagine her situation imagining living without even knowing the reason for her marriage.

From Arnav trying to kiss her on the Diwali night and going ahead and getting himself engaged to Lavanya was something she couldn't wrap her head around even today. Most people who face inner turmoil would not do anything and just give it some time. Arnav Singh Raizada was a different case she thought. First, he believes she is some rival and wouldn't let her go and after that, he aired her falling into his arms on the television without thinking there are some real people involved and to what extent his one action can have an effect. Secondly, he made sure her life was hell with his insults and taunts when she was there to train Lavanya. He went ahead to forcefully marry her by putting his brother's and her sister's wedding at stake. On what idea did he think he was doing right? he was not only playing with her feelings and emotions but mainly his brother's who worships him like a god!

No, she didn't trust him anymore or he has not given her a single reason for him to trust him at all. It was always his sister for him but now it didn't even seem like love for his sister. Somehow he was so blinded by his guilt for her state he couldn't even see how he is making her an dependent and emotional wreck all the time. She wanted to be a daughter of this house and treat them all like family members but sadly everyone excluding Mamaji and NK had conveniently discarded her like a rag cloth because that was in their and Anjali Bitiya's interest.

She was tired of even thinking how easily they have shrugged off her pain and presence in the house.

Khushi came down to go to bed seeing the washroom door closed, she just went ahead to lay in bed as nobody in this house deserved her love or her time she thought sadly and closed her eyes.

Arnav came out after taking bath, his eyes were red and puffy because of all the pain he was suffering and he was feeling suffocated to stay in the same room as Khushi. He knew he was the plain worst husband any girl could possibly get but he couldn't go on with life without her. He had used every way possible to make her stay with him. But looks like she wanted to be anywhere but near him. He was feeling extremely overwhelmed with the responsibilities of being ASR now. For the first time, he wanted to just be Arnav for Khushi and take her away from this mess. His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of his cellphone. He received the call and went to his office not wanting to disturb his wife who is sleeping.