CHAPTER 19

Afternoon NK went to Khushi up from the class even though Khushi had told him that she would come back on her own he was very happy after Arnav announced his decision in RM and he wanted to tell Khushi about it. Soon he met Khushi who looked a bit dull and when she asked him to join for lunch he agreed without saying anything in a restaurant nearby.

AT THE RESTAURANT

NK: Khushi ji why do you look so dull?

Khushi: Nanhe ji everyone has command over the language and they can speak so well and they have a great vocabulary and I don't even know if I can reach up to their level forget about competing with them.

NK(smiles): Khushi ji don't worry I will help you with that anyways I just have 2 to 3 months of holidays now after that I will have to look for a job here or overseas so anyways I am free now. I will help you with that and also I will ask my friends also if there are some apps that you can use I think to increase your vocabulary. Don't worry Khushi Ji you will get it.

Khushi(smiles widely): Thank you so much Nanhe ji...that will be of great help..

NK( smiles): Khushi ji you know what happened today in RM?

Khushi(confused): What happened?

NK(excited): He explains whatever Arnav told the family members today..

Khushi just sighed after hearing that...

NK(confused): Aren't you happy Khushi ji that Nannav is standing up for you ?

Khushi(sighs): I honestly don't care Nanhe ji...

NK(confused): What are you saying Khushi ji?

Khushi: There was a time when I expected all this but now it doesn't make any difference and I feel that it doesn't change my decision at all..

NK(confused): What decision?

Khushi: I have realized LOVE is not the only thing in a relationship..

NK: What are you saying Khushi ji? Weren't you the one who believed that your Rajkumar will come and marry you and you will be forever happy and all that?

Khushi(chuckles): Ya I believed so because that is what is shown in movies and TV shows they love each other and they fight but still live with each other the hero keeps hurting the heroine but because he loves her everything is forgotten and forgiven. What we forget is that it is not real and we are real people and we have real problems in life other than love...

NK(confused): I am not able to understand anything that you are saying...

Khushi: You know how I met Arnav ji?

NK: I think in Fashion show, right?

Khushi: It was not just a fashion show but I crashed into it thinking it was some other event and was pushed on the stage thinking as model and straight fell in to his arms when there were live cameras on roll...and he thought I was sent by rival and didn't let me leave even after pleading him that it was my sister's wedding and I need to be there and I had the property papers with me...and because of which my sister's wedding got cancelled!

NK(shocked): What?

Khushi(Sighs): Yes after that he made that tape of me falling in his arms to go viral just to satisfy his ego and me my family who were already suffering from the humiliation from the society and had to tolerate more because of that and some goons even tried to harass me that is when Shyam came and rescued me!