CHAPTER 14

Arnav goes to his office with Mamaji's words ringing in his ears and he also feels that whatever he has told is right but he did not have the courage to go to his sister and tell her all these because he was never habituated of telling things to his di and making her understand other than listening to her to whatever she says and with his and Khushi's relationship not even improving even a one bit he thought to keep aside his di's condition for a while and focus on his work.

Around 11 am Sheetal barged into ASR's cabin without knocking which surprised Arnav and also infuriated him to the core to see her taking him for granted!

Sheetal: ASR ...you..

ASR(shouts) :Who told you to just walk into my cabin without knocking or even asking for permission Miss Sheetal?

Sheetal(surprised) :Arnav....I...

ASR (sternly): It's ASR for you and I am your boss here, not even your friend here so keep that in mind...or else I will not mind kicking you out without any thinking....

Arnav was already pissed with so many things in life and Akash taking things for granted his mami being another headache and his sister in her own world and his Khushi was not even responding or reacting to any of his efforts or changes in him and when he saw Sheetal acting like she can do whatever she wants that ticked his nerve totally and lashed out on her taking all the frustration on her as she was also behaving like she owned him and can behave like however she wants!

Sheetal(surprised): Sorry ASR....

ASR(sternly):Now tell me why did you even come here? I don't have time to entertain you for no reason....

Sheetal(fumbles): ASR the HR sent me a notice saying that they can fire me if i don't change my behaviour even though she knows that I am one of the lead designers in the company....

ASR:so?

Sheetal(confused): But how can she do this? She should know with whom and at what level she has to tackle people....definitely not with designers like me..

ASR(amused): You make it sound like you have some super powers that you need to be respected and to be considered above other employees ,you are another number when it comes to AR group and what she is doing is as a part of her job and it was me who gave her this order to do so because I saw you causing damage to my company's reputation by bringing your good old habits here in my office which I won't even tolerate it for a second and like the notice states that everything mentioned in the report is true and if I see you behaving any of your coworkers like how you behaved in the past I will look for some other in fact better designer in place of you...now leave!!!

Sheetal was surprised to hear such a cold reply from ASR and left his cabin silently not wishing to infuriate him more...

NK came to Khushi's room to see Khushi getting ready to go somewhere

NK: Khushi ji where are you going?

Khushi: I am going to coaching class to fill the forms and also to buy a few things from the market for myself...

NK(smiles):That's nice Khushi ji....what about your breakfast?

KHushi(smiles) :I will have on my way Nanhe ji

NK turns to leave...whereas Khushi was thinking to ask NK if he could accompany her to coaching class as she might face some problems in filling the form or if she has to ask questions about anything but she was confused whether to ask him or not...