12.

A week later...

Friday | 1:56 p.m.
December 9, 2016

Omniscient

"We need to take care of her. I'm tired of sitting here babysitting this bitch. How much longer do we have to keep this bitch alive?" BK questioned as he and Shiloh stood in Charmaine's living room. Shiloh had found out just days ago about the blood test he'd had performed on her at the hospital, and it turned out that she was pregnant. He wasn't keeping Charmaine alive because of that, but because he needed to know who she'd given a copy of this sex tape to. It turned out that it did exist.

Antoinette and Karla would be leaving for their trip Tuesday and would be gone for a week. To avoid suspicion and in case Karla or Antoinette popped up at Charmaine's house during the passing week, Shiloh decided that it was best if BK held her captive at her house. And Shiloh had been right. Antoinette had shown up to visit her, but Charmaine didn't let her in. BK stood behind the door with a gun in her back as Charmaine lied, claiming that she was still sick and that she just needed some rest and to be alone. It was her excuse when Antoinette had called her and asked if she'd like to go on a trip.

The night Shiloh and Antoinette had sex, he'd planned to head back to BK's house and put a bullet in Charmaine. Instead, he stayed home with Antoinette and phoned BK later that night and told him to take Charmaine back to her place. BK had Charmaine drive herself home in her car while he lay in the back seat to avoid being seen with her. He stayed down until Charmaine parked her car in her garage and closed the door. No one knew that BK had been in her house for a week.

"This bitch has been driving me up the wall. On top of that, I ain't had no pussy in what seems like forever. You know I'm used to being out in the street hoeing around. This bitch has been walking around here in skimpy lil shit trying to seduce me, but I know it ain't because she really wanna fuck. She trying to get over on a nigga. I don't want no "here, damn!" pussy. I want a bitch to be genuinely into it and not faking it with me."

"Whether it's that kind or not, I thought you've been wanting to hit?" Shiloh arched a brow.

"I did, but not after you done already had her. I don't want any bitch one of my boys done smashed already. Plus, I don't wanna fuck and then have to kill her ass right after and leave my DNA behind." BK huffed. It had been over a week since he'd had any, and he felt like he was suffering from withdrawal.

For the last week, BK had taken more cold showers than he could remember in Karla's house. However, before he did, he made sure he bound and gagged her so she wouldn't try to run while he was showering. She was also no more than a few feet away so he could see her.

"That's your problem, B. You're more focused on getting some cat rather than the job I have you on. Get your shit together, man. I need you. Are you good or do I need to get King or Don on it?" Shiloh questioned.