20.

Meanwhile back at King's place...

Omniscient King stood with his arms folded as he stared his mother down

Omniscient
King stood with his arms folded as he stared his mother down. It was a week later and she was still bitching about how he'd not only betrayed the crew but his brother as well. It was going in one ear and out the other. He could give a damn about how Shiloh or anyone else felt. Wrong was wrong and he wouldn't put a child in whatever drama Shiloh and Antoinette had going on.

King had never been one to kiss Shiloh's ass. Even when they were teens they bumped heads a lot. It was why they didn't really connect and Shiloh had no problem leaving when he turned 18. King wasn't a pushover. It was why Shiloh kept him in the dark about a lot of stuff and told BK. BK went along with everything.

"You let your emotions cost us the advantage." Macie told him.

"Are you done ma?" King asked

He'd always been the respectful one. Shiloh had been respectful too until he'd left Macie's household years ago. Now that he was grown he talked to her any kind of way. King however still held respect for his mother. Unfortunately I'm Thai moment he didn't care about respect when no one in the crew respected him enough to be real with him about what they'd been hiding for years. During bank robberies he was the getaway driver and he was cool with that. No one whipped a car as fast as he did. But since he was only the driver this past week he'd been feeling like they didn't look at him as equal because he wasn't shoving pistols in people's faces.

"I know what it's like to be a parent and I'd never pull the bullshit Shiloh pulled. Foul is foul and I'm not kissing that nigga ass. Y'all support everything he do as if y'all are scared of that nigga. I'm not a follower and Shiloh definitely don't put fear in my heart. Sorry to break it to you." King shrugged.

"King..." Macie sighed. This was her baby just as much as Shiloh and she hated to see the two of them at each other's throats. Shiloh had clowned King's weight after King had returned Shyanne. However King had responded by telling Shiloh he was confident in himself and could get any woman he wanted. He told Shiloh if he was all that he wouldn't have ran Antoinette off. Those were fighting words to Shiloh and he found himself wrapping his hands around King's neck.