X

*tak*

*tak*

*tak*

"Hah!"

*tak*

*tak*

*tak*

*Rustles.*

*tak*

"Hah."

"Are you okay?" asked the dark elf who was assisting Alver with his work. Alver looked at him and sighed dejectedly once more.

"Are you love sick?" asked the dark elf, who had no idea why Alver was acting this way.

"What?"

Alver sat up straight and stared at the dark elf.

"No... I'm not..."

"However, you're behaving like one. "

Alver frowned and immediately remembered Cale Henituse.

"You appeared troubled and less energetic after the nobles left for their respective territories."

"I'm just concerned."

The dark elf waited for him to say something.

"I have a feeling that something magnificent is on its way to me, but there's this ominous feeling that gives me the chills."

"So you're lovesick."

"No... why are you pushing that?"

"You looked like a lovelorn maiden waiting for some attention; you even had a video communication device installed in your room after that," the dark elf continued, "and you always looked at the device as if you were waiting for someone to call while making a mess of the documents."

Alver inhaled deeply and gazed at the young Dark elf. When the device sent him a message, he simply shook his head and decided to ignore him. Cale Henituse had called and left a message. He got to his feet and approached the device. It should've rung.

It appears that the palace hampered my communications.

"Prepare another video communication device," he said, "it appears that someone is attempting to deliberately interfere with my messages."

That's annoying. He had to be cautious in all aspects now that he had someone who'd work for him outside the palace walls. He listened to Cale's message, which posed a very attractive deal to him.

"Alright..."

The dark elf exited the room. Alver destroyed the device after hearing Cale's message.

Tasha also entered the room at this time with very important news.

"The Archducal House of Breck Kingdom has fallen."

Alver broke out in a cold sweat and trembled lightly.

"Three people..." Tasha huffed, "Only three people... they destroyed the Archducal house with three people in less than two hours, and the two people with Breck Kingdom's princess belong to the Cale Henituse's people."

Holy...

A devilish grin crept across Alver's face. He slowly raised his hand over his face and laughed as he listened.

He made the right choice.

"Nephew?"

"I think that's why I'm wary of Cale Henituse."

He's weak, definitely weak. He can't smell that strength among those people around him.

Cale Henituse is dangerous because he surrounds himself with dangerous individuals who grant his wishes. Cale Henituse is dangerous because he has complete command of all situations. His mind, not Cale, is the most dangerous thing to him.