XXVIII

It was the talk of the town, and Cale frowned the moment he heard rumors that Alver Crossman was marrying.

Cale's dark voice echoed dangerously, "Your lover is here, and you dare get engaged with someone else." Everyone shivered when they heard his angry voice. Even the children went behind Eruhaben to hide.

"Beat him up," the old dragon encourages.

"I'm planning to, Eruhaben-nim."

Then Cale left for the palace.

**

Alver relaxes his tie as he sits in his chair. After establishing himself as the Supreme Leader of the Rowoon Forces, the nobles had been attempting to marry him off. They could not wait to seize power now that no one could challenge his authority.

"Cale will be enraged."

"Good that you know."

Alver was taken back. Cale was sitting on the long couch, as he owned it. His eyes glared at him as he stood up, yanked him from his seat, and pushed him onto the couch. Cale straddled him and wrapped his tie around his eyes. He couldn't see him, he couldn't see Cale.

He became terrified when he felt a cold hand on his hair.

"Your lover has arrived, and you have gone to marry someone."

"That is a misunderstanding; I—"

"Even if it is... remember Alver Crossman, I do not share."

He pursed his lips and waited for Cale to finish what he was saying.

"The nobles wanted it, but I refused," Alver explained.

Cale laughed coldly. "The Crown Prince and his Commander are engaged in sodomy, and they will be overjoyed to have their daughter as your wife now that you have seized power."

The raspiness of his rage and the coldness of his voice.

"I am angry. But I am not sure why; it has to be because of this stupid game of emotions," Cale explained.

Alver Crossman, you made me like this.

Cale closes the gap between their lips and devours Alver Crossman's mouth. His tongue protrudes from his mouth in a deep kiss. Alver was unable to move. He simply let Cale possess him, but he soon felt something wet on his cheeks.

Is Cale sobbing?

He extended his hand and embraced Cale. The blindfold was then removed, revealing Cale with a long tear on his cheeks falling to his.

"I am a man," Cale said as they parted, "and I can not be anyone's bride... Are you okay with that?"

This stupid love game had an effect on Cale's thoughts.

"You are everything I could want," Alver Crossman said before sealing their lips again.

He shifted their positions and pinned Cale to the couch. When he looks out the door, he notices some of the nobles staring at them. He continued to stare at them without breaking the kiss. Cale's hand on his head intensified the kiss.

"Ngh," he moans and smirks as the nobles present him with the Noble Ladies.

Regrettably, he now belongs to Cale Henituse.

The greatest man he could ask for.

**

Alver Crossman's involvement in sodomy became public knowledge. His Commander, the Hero of Rowoon Kingdom, was none other than his partner.

Cale frowned. He just got out of trouble only to find himself deeper in it. He despises the fact that those nobles are attempting to smear his reputation.

Alver was doing his best and told him that he'll take care of it.

"I must distance myself from him for a while."

**

Weeks passed when Alver Crossman realized that Cale had been distancing himself from him after the scandal broke out.

He understands, but isn't this too much?

He is not even responding to his letters or his communication device. Cale would always leave a message, but he is not talking to him.

He is cautious, he understands that, but knowing Cale's personality—he must have realized the difficulties that come with having royalty as a lover.

He can not have it.

He scowled even more.

Everything changed the moment he saw a future without the redhead.

Oh no... I have fallen too far!

He would not have been so expressive if he knew what was going to happen..

He got up from his seat and approached Cale Henituse. Cale entered his room through the window just as he was about to leave. He looked at him stupidly.

"Your Highness."

Alver Crossman remained deafeningly silent. He got to his feet, approached the redhead, and slammed him against the wall. Cale did not say anything.

He leaned over Cale's shoulder.

"You are driving me insane," he complains. His hand grabs Cale's back, and his hand on the wall curls into a fist. He missed him terribly, but knowing how their relationship would affect them, he tried not to miss him.

He licks Cale's neck all the way to his ears. A lewd moan escaped the redhead's lips.

It prompted him to bite his nape, leaving a mark that Cale could not conceal.

He leaned back and grinned bitterly at Cale.

"Should we end this?"

He notices the surprised expression on the redhead's face.

"If this is difficult for you... We should end this."

Not to fall any further. Not to become entangled in this life any longer.

Instead of responding, Cale embraces him and kisses him passionately. No words were required to express what was hidden within their hearts.

"I am sorry," Cale apologized, but Alevr silenced him with a kiss. .

The deeper the kiss, the more dangerous it becomes. Alver wants to mark him and claim him, but he does not want Cale to fear him.

"It is okay... I want this," Cale says as he kisses his lips. They walked back and eventually collapsed onto the bed. Alver did not resist his desires. He kissed every inch of the redhead's body, marking him as his.

They had a passionate night, revealing everything they had been keeping hidden from each other.

But—

"Your... mnnh!... High... haa...nesshhh... slowly down... I...mmm.... tirrred..."

"It is not my fault your stamina is low."

He smothers Cales with kisses, leaving red marks all over his body.

"Cale, I love you..."

Cale, on the other hand, has yet to respond.

Alver did not care whether he responded or not.

So long as this redhead is in his arms.

TBC