XX

Alver smiled brightly. He stepped outside the palace to look around when he noticed children playing with silver shields. They're playing the commander game, with Cale as the commander and the others as the enemy. He smiled. The stoic boy's hair was dyed red while he wore the Silver shield. The puppy-looking kid with the stick, acting like Choi Han and brandishing it to the left and right, is there. There's a Mary in disguise, Deruth Henituse, Countess Violan, and even the dragons and enemies.

If Cale saw this, he would frown.

Alver smiled warmly. The children regard the forsaken race as a hero. There were times when he questioned religion, but one thing was certain: if fate brought Cale Henituse to the Rowoon kingdom, it was always for the greater good.

There will come a time when I, too, will...

Be free to move around and be proud of his race.

He used to believe that churches housed hypocrites and liars rather than devout believers. People labeled others as heretics and discriminated against them.

That, however, is not the case.

The gods have yet to abandon their people.

Gods will bestow grace, but humans will have to earn it. He and Cale will undoubtedly strike that balance.

No matter how difficult or harsh their paths may be.

If it's fate, they'll forge ahead and look forward to it.

People who discriminate against believers will become beacons of hope rather than empty words of salvation.

The Sun God's church, he'll shut them up and slap them across the face as the true saviors.

"Return to the palace!"

He must speak with Cale Henituse immediately.

The Northeast Forces successfully defended the Northeast Region and Ubar Waters with no casualties. Cale is safe and sound. He's been moving around in an attempt to locate the enemy. Everything will eventually fall into place. Sooner or later, power will fall right into his grasp. They've survived numerous battles, and now they're up against another foe who is doing all the heinous things on the planet.

He went into the Royal Library to look for religious books. If he is to protect Cale and the others, he must be well-versed in the religions and the reasons why they are considered heretics.

No matter how hard he thought about it, it was amusing.

They were shunned for no apparent reason.

Simply because they are distinct.

He burst out laughing. As he looks around at the books, that anxious feeling returns. Soon after, as he stood there blankly, he noticed the bright moonlight shining on him. It was hypnotic, to the point of making him smile as he gazed at the starry sky. It's as if war never happened in this kingdom. When he opened the book he was holding, a seal fell right into his hands.

This is something that the head of the household possesses.

Another piece of paper fell to the floor, and as he looked at it, he noticed the floor was arranged in an unusual manner. He noticed something strange, something very familiar, such as the seal in his hands, and he placed the seal on the empty figure.

After all the shelves moved around him, everything went dark and a secret passage appeared in front of him.

There's a secret passage in the library?