XXVII

Grandpa Benedict's book was completely useless. Alver frowned, debating whether or not to tear the book. He just stood there staring at it and looking at what he had prepared ahead of time. Everything is made of gleaming gold and jewels, which Cale enjoys collecting.

"Rather than gold and jewels, something given from the heart would be the best," his aunt Tasha said.

"But Cale might not want it," he said, looking at her.

"Rather than appearing luxurious, something unusual to Lord Cale would be preferable."

Alver took a brief moment to reflect. Cale had no particular interests aside from money and treasures.

Because he was so lost in thought, his aunt had to shoo him away and look for a clue in the capital. He, of course, went undercover. He noticed some people looking at clothing. Some people are crazy about cheap trinkets. Some are simply enjoying each other's company while strolling around town.

"This is cute!" he exclaimed as his gaze was drawn to the young couple. They appear to be Cale's age based on their appearance. It wasn't your average couple; it was a male and male couple.

He was surprised when they held hands because they were in their own world. Soon after, he began to hear people pointing at them and cursing them as if it were the most heinous thing in the world.

They, however, pay no attention to those who call them dirty.

He notices a pair of bracelets on their wrists. It's just a plain bracelet with initials dangling from it. "Compared to the love that everyone knew, that kind of love is much better and more real," Alver said, feeling the sincerity of their relationship.

Everyone turned to face him.

"It wasn't their fault they fell in love; they just happened to fall in love in the wrong world."

After that, everyone calmed down. He walked away, paying no attention to them. He returned to his palace, but he was still lost in thought. That's when he notices a satin black ribbon in front of him. He took it and looked at it for a few moments. He picked up the needle and thread and began to embroider.

If anyone sees him doing this, they will undoubtedly laugh and label him insane.

You're lucky Cale Henituse! No prince would be in their right mind to embroider something for you!

He smiled, pleased. Cale's birthday was approaching quickly.

However, not everything went exactly as planned. His little embroidery is a little cursed to look at. He intended to give it to him, but it's abominable, a work of utter garbage.

He lets out a sigh. Damn it. It's completely ruined.

"Your Highness."

He looked out the window, and Cale descended like an angel from the heavens.

I'm done.

He's dead. His breath is taken away by the breathtaking beauty.

I'm dead.I'm so dead. I love him so much!

He almost drooled while looking at Cale, his sleeves open, revealing a bit of his skin and collar bones, which looked utterly seductive.

"Is that for me?" It dawned on him that he forgot to keep his abhorrent work!

"um... this is..." What should I do? What am I supposed to do?!

Cale approached him and sat between his legs. His red flowing hair cascaded down to his lap like a waterfall. It's really lovely. Cale's hair looked best on him.