XXXI

*clack, clank, clank*

The sound of bottles slamming on the table continues. Even the children could not understand what Cale was doing right now. His expression was cold and distant. He is silent, as he usually is.

Right. Cale went home alone after the Henituse Household became a duchy and began drinking like there was no tomorrow.

"Cale-nim..."

*Clank clank*

Choi Han realized right away that Cale desired silence. He simply sighed, opened his arms to the children, and nodded, as if he understood what Cale was currently going through.

The entire Household was concerned. Cale has never acted or drunk like this before. It is been five days since he began drinking. Even though he was also silent, Cale should not be drinking like this in the middle of a war.

The morale of the entire force is also decreasing.

"Let's just destroy it all."

Even before Choi Han could sleeve the room, Cale wobbled on his feet.

"Let's destroy the enemy and retire already."

But Cale-nim...

Choi Han stared at him.

Why do you look so sad?

As if his world was torn apart.

Cale looked solemn. It was because his mind was more complicated than ever before.

Cale's unexpected attacks on ARM surprised the entire Rowoon Kingdom.

Choi Han and the children, however, could not take it and went to the Crown Prince, but were denied entry.

Something must have happened.

They are both denying each other's existence right now.

"I am going to beat him into a pulp," Choi Han declared solemnly.

They can not deny the Royal Instructor entry because he is here to teach/beat up his student, can they?

Of course, the Royal Knights recoiled when he asserted his authority for the first time. They were not even sure if they could hold him down if they denied him entry. For fuck's sake, he is the kingdom's sole swordmaster.

Choi Han kicked his feet off the ground and flew up, landing perfectly on the terrace of the Crown Prince's room while the knights were perplexed.

Of course, he assumed the Crown Prince would be more relaxed, but he was no better than Cale.

"It makes it difficult to enter, right?" Vicross and Ron arrived.

"Are you here to beat up on him as well?"

"The Young Lord has been depressed recently, so we might as well."

Alver Crossman was working hard—perhaps a little too hard. His eyebags were enormous and black. He is paler and thinner than before. He looks as if he has not gotten a good night's sleep since the confirmation ceremony.

The Children, on the other hand, beat them to it.

"COOKIE PRINCE!"

Ron, Ohn, and Hong all entered the room at the same time. They all looked at him with skepticism as the Crown Prince smiled half-heartedly in front of them.

The Crown Prince only smiled, but the children will not make it easy for him.

"What happened between you and Cale? Cale has not stopped drinking!"