46

"...what are you guys doing?" sunghoon stepped back, appalled upon encountering the scene in front of him.

the two looked at him and froze, not moving an inch from their positions.

"fuck." sunghoon cursed under his breath, "i know you have a thing with him, but don't you think you're moving a little too fast?" he scoffed in disbelief, looking at namkyu with disappointment as he asked that question.

he quickly walked towards her and took the wrist of the hand that was resting on jungwon's shoulder.

this image of them was probably not going to leave sunghoon's head for the next few days. i mean, what else would he be mistaking it for?

namkyu was literally against the wall, hands on his shoulders while jungwon was inches from her face...

they were definitely kissing.

sunghoon shook away those thoughts as much as he could. he was so frustrated. it felt like taking a piss was illegal or something. i mean, who knew this would happen during that span of time?

he scoffed once more before the grip he had on namkyu's wrist slightly tightened. "i'm taking you home. you're not well."

namkyu tried shaking his hold off from her as he dragged her back into the restaurant, "hey! what's wrong with you??" she sneered, "you just—"

"what? i just 'interrupted' you're session?" he finished her sentence while rolling his eyes. they were now back at the table to get her belongings, "well i'm glad i did." he added, looking back at her with a glare.

their friends who were at their table stared at them in confusion. a few heads from other tables were turned to their direction as well. sunghoon wasn't very good at hiding his anger, nor was he good at being calm.

namkyu just watched him, embarrassed and annoyed. he didn't even know what was going on, so why did he care so much?

he had her jacket in his arms as he held the handle of her small bag on the other.

they made eye contact for a few seconds before sunghoon started walking pass her, expecting her to follow.

but during that eye contact, she saw a tint of hurt in that glare of his.

whatever it was, she couldn't understand. why did he look at her like what? well, what was that look for anyway?

why did it make her feel bad all of a sudden? she suddenly felt at fault.

all she could do was let out a sigh before she turned around and followed after him, knowing the rest of the walk would be filled with uncomfortable silence.

and of course she was right. the walk was silent, as expected. she hadn't even gotten the chance to say goodbye to her friends before sunghoon dragged her out like that, and now they're walking with awkward tension floating between the two.

her footsteps were slow and sunghoon subconsciously matched her pace even though he was in front. maybe the sound of her footsteps just made him naturally harmonize.

the only thing she could think about was that look on his face, the one she saw earlier. the look of hidden pain that she just happened to see through his eyes.

she wondered if he still had that same look on his face right now. she wondered what he was thinking of...

when she remembered the moments that happened just a few minutes ago before sunghoon caught her and jungwon, she remembered the look on jungwon's face. the one that looked so similar to sunghoon's.